I offer Hypnotherapy for difficulties such as stress, anxiety, Phobias, Panic Attacks , Depression and habits .
Hypnotherapy is a deeper form of relaxation which focusses on the Challenges , behaviour and patterns you want to change .
As part of the Hypnotherapy process we will look at the reasons for seeking help and counselling is incorporated as part of the process.
If you feel you would like to know more and feel Hypnotherapy is for you , you can call me or email for a further chat.
Relaxation Classes help to relax and still the mind .We focus on mindfulness,deep breathing and visualisation.
Womens Workshops help to focus on nurturing ourselves and concentrate on our Wellbeing.
If you are interested in Hypnotherapy,Workshops or relaxation please contact me .
Also look at Counselling Directory as I offer Counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
Ad Dip Psy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
charge £65 for 1 hour there after.
I also offer a Relaxation class The Hypno -relaxation class us for 1 hour once a week .
Relaxation helps to maintain good mental health, a chance to meet others and to invest in some me time.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session