Loraine Slater B.A. DIP.HYP, GQHP, GHR REG MCMA
37 Otley Road
Life Transformation Therapies
Loraine Slater BA. Dip, Hyp, MBCT, Ghr Reg / Master Clinical Hypnotherapist/Counselling using Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy "Taking Therapy" MBCT/Reiki Master. Member of The Complimentary Medical Association – “Make a Real Difference to your life”.
Loraine offers therapy treatments through hypnosis, counselling, reiki and the "Talking Therapy" technique using MBCT, to combat a range of conditions including relaxation skills, anxiety, IBS, stress, phobias, sports performance, excessive alcohol intake, insomnia, nerves, hypnobirthing, fear of flying, improving exam performance retention levels, public speaking, nail biting and panic attacks. The initial session includes a free 15 minutes consultation - £60.00 allow1 hr 15 mins. The follow up session which will be tailored specifically to your individual needs if required. This monthly offer - £55.00 usual price £60.00 includes a supportive CD.
Loraine also offers a non-invasive Virtual Gastric Band programme which encourages a healthy lifestyle and trials indicate excellent weight loss results. An initial programme of 4 is required which includes a supportive CD tailored specifically to your individual needs for use between sessions - discount if pay £280.00 on first session, normally £300.00 a saving of £20!.
Training, qualifications & experience
Loraine Slater, B.A.Dip.Hyp.Ghr.Reg Member of the Complimentary Medical Association
* Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist - over 5 years as a successful Master Clinical Hypnotherapist Consultant in Yorkshire
* Qualifield Reiki Master/Counsellor /the MBCT Mindfulness "Talking Therapy".
* Excellent results and incredible positive feedback from client
* Continued Support throughout.
* Extensive Referrals from existing satisfied client.
Loraine's specialisms are:-
* Clinical Hypnotherapist/Reiki Master/Counsellor CBT The Talking Therapy
* The "Virtual Gastric Band" healthy eating/exercise for weight control.
* Anxiety - IBS - Panic Attacks
* Relaxation techniques
* Pre-Examination Performance Programme
* Stress Management
* Depression - Insomnia
* Exam Nerves
* Chronic Pain
* Nail Biting
* Smoking cessation
* Public Speaking
With my experience as a counsellor in this caring and professional hypnotherapy I help and change peoples lives for the better for a range of psychological and physical conditions including anxiety & stress management, fears & phobias. I had many years experience and training before becoming a hypnotherapist. I love...
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Special / introductory and regular monthly offers.
Please contact me or email me to arrange an appointment.