Lisa Murphy Counselling & Hypnotherapy
0791 240 8830
I'm a Hypnotherapist based in Glasgow who specialises in anxiety and weight loss. My practice is in Cambuslang, in a quiet residential area with easy parking. I work in-depth to get to the core of your problems, with a friendly gentle approach that will put you at ease. Get in touch to book your free consultation and find out more about how I can help you.
Hypnotherapy offers you the opportunity to tap into your own inner power, and make long-lasting changes to positively affect your physical and emotional health. It can be used for a variety of issues and my specialist areas are anxiety & weight loss (including Virtual Gastric Band).
Everybody has their own reasons why they can't lose weight. For some, it is an addiction to unhealthy fattening foods. Others find themselves eating to comfort themselves, or even to relieve boredom. Often there are long-standing emotional issues involved that stem from childhood. Whatever your reason, hypnotherapy can help.
I help you 'rewire your brain' so that you can switch off those unhelpful intrusive thoughts and naturally think in a clear, positive way. I also teach you natural ways to relax, empower yourself, and increase your confidence.
Programs I run:
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety and stress
- Lifestyle reboot
- Hypnotherapy for Insomnia
- Virtual gastric band Hypnotherapy for weight loss
- Hypnotherapy for chronic pain
- Discover your soul purpose - Dreamscaping - Lucid Dreaming
- Virtual body cleanse Hypnotherapy for healthy lifestyles
- Express yourself: Hypnotherapy for confidence, nerves and stage performance
- Natural weight loss and healthy eating
- Raw food coaching
Please feel free to get in touch to book your free phone consultation and find out more about how I can help you.
Wishing you health, peace, and happiness
Training, qualifications & experience
I am fully qualified, insured, and registered with the BACP and the GHR.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- BSc. (hons) Degree in Health Science
- Reiki Master
- Yoga teacher
- Holy Fire Reiki
- Kinetic Shift (hypnotherapy for trauma release)
- OldPain2Go (hypnotherapy for chronic pain reduction/elimination)
- Dreamscaping (lucid dreaming, past life regression)
- Member of BACP & GHR
- Experienced in working with all age-groups, and many different issues including: anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, relationships, bereavement, weight management, etc.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I offer a range of programs, with fees that reflect the amount of support you require. Please get in touch on my mobile number at the top to discuss which option is best for you.
Over the coming months I will be bringing out online courses that will give you the opportunity to work with me at a highly reduced rate, or even for free.
Sign up to my free newsletter at http://eepurl.com/bMuuun for tips on how to reduce stress and anxiety in healthy, natural ways.
Absolutely perfect! Such an improvement, not just on the areas I presented with – your sessions were always exactly the areas I needed at that time. Very grateful – thank you so much!
Relaxing and helped overcome some other fears that I wasn't aware connected. Thank you.
Since working with Lisa, she has completely turned my frame of mind from negative to positive. She completely believes in what she is doing which gave me the confidence to believe in her from day one. 100% recommend. Thanks Lisa
Flexible days/hours, by appointment