Lisa Murphy Counselling & Hypnotherapy
I'm a hypnotherapist and counsellor who specialises in anxiety, anger management, phobias, and weight loss / gastric band hypnosis. I also deal with lots of other issues including relationships, low self-esteem and confidence. I work with adults, couples, groups, and younger people.
I offer a free telephone consultation so you can talk to me prior to booking and decide if I'm the right therapist for you. Call / text me on 0791 240 8830 or send an email to make a booking.
Private confidential service
As a fully qualified and experienced therapist I offer a private, confidential, professional service. I have a friendly gentle approach and I aim to put you at ease, helping you feel completely comfortable throughout the process.
Take that first step and turn your life around
I realise that hypnotherapy may seem daunting, and you may be tempted to put it off. But it can be absolutely life-changing - so I do encourage you to get in touch. That first step may be the most difficult, but I promise to do my best to make the process as easy as possible for you.
My clients generally report that hypnotherapy feels deeply relaxing and extremely comfortable. They often tell me they wish they'd got in touch much sooner, and saved themselves months (or even years) of misery.
Sign up for my newsletter and get your free online anxiety course
If you're not quite ready to pick up the phone just yet, then you can keep in touch by signing up for my free email newsletter. When you sign up you'll receive a special gift of my online anxiety course. Check out https://www.cherrytherapies.com/ for more details.
Based in a quiet residential area with easy parking, I work with adults and young people. Get in touch to book your free initial telephone consultation and find out more about how I can help you.
Hypnotherapy offers you the opportunity to tap into your own inner power, and make long-lasting changes to positively affect your physical and emotional health. It can be used for a variety of issues and my specialist areas are anxiety, anger management emotional eating & weight loss (including Virtual Gastric Band).
I help you 'rewire your brain' so that you can switch off those unhelpful intrusive thoughts and naturally think in a clear, positive way. I also teach you natural ways to relax, empower yourself, and increase your confidence.
Programs I run:
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety and stress - Anger management
- Lifestyle reboot/healthy eating
- Hypnotherapy for Insomnia
- Virtual gastric band Hypnotherapy for weight loss
- Hypnotherapy for chronic pain
- Discover your soul purpose - Dreamscaping - Lucid Dreaming
- Virtual body cleanse Hypnotherapy for healthy lifestyles
- Express yourself: Hypnotherapy for confidence, nerves and stage performance
- Natural weight loss and healthy eating
- Raw food coaching
Please feel free to get in touch to book your free phone consultation and find out more about how I can help you.
Wishing you health, peace, and happiness
Training, qualifications & experience
I am fully qualified, insured, and registered with the BACP and the GHR.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- BSc. (hons) Degree in Health Science
- Reiki Master
- Yoga teacher
- Holy Fire Reiki
- Kinetic Shift (hypnotherapy for trauma release)
- OldPain2Go (hypnotherapy for chronic pain reduction/elimination)
- Dreamscaping (lucid dreaming, past life regression)
- Member of BACP & GHR
- Experienced in working with all age-groups, and many different issues including: anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, relationships, bereavement, weight management, etc.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I offer a range of programs, with fees that reflect the amount of support you require. Please get in touch to book a free consultation to discuss which option is best for you.
Sign up to my free newsletter at http://eepurl.com/bMuuun for tips on how to reduce stress and anxiety in healthy, natural ways.
Absolutely perfect! Such an improvement, not just on the areas I presented with – your sessions were always exactly the areas I needed at that time. Very grateful – thank you so much!
Relaxing and helped overcome some other fears that I wasn't aware connected. Thank you.
Since working with Lisa, she has completely turned my frame of mind from negative to positive. She completely believes in what she is doing which gave me the confidence to believe in her from day one. 100% recommend. Thanks Lisa
Type of session
My therapy room is on the ground floor with convenient parking right outside; however unfortunately I do not have wheelchair-accessible premises.
Flexible days/hours, by appointment