Lindsay Shepherd is a qualified Hypnotherapist based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Working with a wide range of techniques, she can help you to make those positive - and lasting changes - fast!
What can Hypnosis do for you?
- Increase your confidence and self esteem
- Lose weight - become the size shape and weight you choose to be
- Stop Smoking - feel fitter, healthier and in control of your mind and body
- Hypnotension™ - Reduce Primary & Essential blood pressure
- Release anxiety and stress
- Cope with Phobias - heights, insects, fear of flying, needles exam or driving test nerves etc
- Rid yourself of unwanted habits, e.g. nail biting, hair pulling, Tics
- Let go of limiting beliefs, anger or guilt
- Fertility issues (explained or unexplained)
- Reduce symptoms of IBS and menopause
- Manage pain
- Learn to relax
- Let go of a problem that is challenging or troubling you
- Channel the resources you already have to deal with challenges in your life
- Give you a kick start when you have become stuck
- Help you find what you need to live the life you want for yourself
- Just to relax and enjoy some special time to yourself!
You can make the changes you want to make!
Training, qualifications & experience
General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
Diploma In Clinical Hypnotherapy - H.DYP
Fertility2Birth Practitioner - Hypnobirth & Fertility
Certified Hypnotension™ Practitioner.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Phobias - Fear of Flying, Exam Nerves, Needles - etc
Photos & videos
£60 per session
First sessions approximately 90 mins
Further sessions approximately 60 mins
Children's Hypnosis - please ask for details
Hypnotension™ - Primary & Essential high blood pressure treatment, please contact us for details.
Stop Smoking Programme - £160 - 2 session programme
Hypnosis Gastric Band Programme
£325.00 (Fees include additional audio recordings)
Additional Gastric Band Adjustment - please ask for a quote
Hypnobirth - £275 (£300 for sessions in your own home) 3 x 2 hour sessions (Fees include audio recordings)
Fertility - From £200. Please ask for more details
Terms and conditions
Cash, cheques, cards, or bank transfer 24hrs prior to appointment. 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or full fee will be due.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased in £10 units, an ideal gift for an expectant parent!
Parking is easily available in the street outside my Redhill, Bournemouth BH10 6BG
My consulting room is located on the ground floor.
Evening appointments are often available.
Type of session
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm Evening appointments can be arranged, last appointment 6.30pm Saturday: every other Saturday 8.30am - 1.30pm