Linda Hilditch - BSc (Hons) - MHS
As a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, I have ensured that my training provides the most recognized and up to date therapeutic interventions which I believe enhances my natural ability to understand and offer help to those who feel that hypnotherapy will empower and enable them to live the life they choose.
I am experienced in treating clients who seek therapy for a many reasons including Stress, anxiety, bereavement, phobias, panic disorders, anger, weight issues, confidence and self esteem.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Counselling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling skills "Dip Hyp CS"
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling "Dip PC"
- Advanced Diploma Counselling
- Treating Obsessive Compulsive disorders "CPD"
- Full healthcare indemnity insurance.
I am a member of the National Hypnotherapy Society and the National Counselling Society and my training reflects the standards and ongoing training required by active members.
Having trained with both Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna who are both recognised leaders in this field, I have gained qualifications in both hypnotherapy and psychotherapy and undertake regular supervision.
I am also a volunteer for the local Citizens Advice Bureaux, where I was awarded the Benefit to others award in 2015. As well as treating private clients, I also offer counselling on a voluntary basis for Changing lives.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£35- £55 per hour session.
New Year New you...
Are you a yo-yo dieter?? If the answer to this is yes, Hypnotherapy using NLP may be the answer to the endless cycle of an unhealthy relationship with food, All you need is the commitment to want to change and the desire to know this achievable with just a little help.
Weight Loss £120.00 for 4 one hour session plus free initial consultation including a 20 minute mindful meditation in the privacy of my practice based in Warrington. Please contact me to find out more about how you can achieve this. www.lindhilditchtherapies.co.uk
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session