Hello there. I'm a clinical hypnotherapist. In addition to offering 1:1 sessions, I also run wellbeing courses in poetry therapy and writing for wellbeing, and also in dream work too.
I'm also a wellbeing writer for various UK publications and a member of the Guild of Health Writers.
Based in Norfolk, I offer hypnotherapy at two clinics: The Practise Rooms in Norwich and Rowan House in Hethersett.
Zoom sessions are also an option.
I’m fully insured and operating under the governing body of The National Hypnotherapy Society.
Areas of interest include hypnotherapy for stress management, life-work balance, anxiety, confidence, self-esteem, dream work, sleep and inner child work.
The Moon Lab has been featured on Net Doctor and Female First, and in Natural Health magazine, Breathe, In the Moment, Daily Express, Red Magazine and Planet Mindful.
Contact me today for a free 15 - 30 minute consultation.
Wellbeing Courses & Workshops
I host poetry therapy workshops and short courses teaching people how to have a lucid dream, and work with their dreams, as a way to support their wellbeing. These are currently all online for the time being.
A series of live Zoom workshops that teaches you about lucid dreaming and mindfulness of dreams and sleep using tried and tested approaches, writing for wellbeing exercises and hypnosis. Discover the benefits of harnessing the different sleep states to support your wellbeing and health, and to support creativity, your career and relationships. At the end you will have a series of approaches that you can practise at home and use for life.
Writing for Wellbeing
I run poetry therapy groups online. Sometimes these are seasonal or have themes such as winter wellbeing, winter solstice, dreams, working with your inner child etc. For the latest events and workshops go to: https://themoonlab.net/writing-therapy/
More about those on my website: www.themoonlab.net
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Hypnotherapist: Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (CERT. HYP CS)
- Mindfulness of Dreams & Sleep for Therapists Level 2 (Meets the CPD requirements of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Mindfulness of Dreams & Sleep Practitioner Level 1
- Level 1 Mindfulness Teacher Training (MBI-TAC)
- Level 2 Mindfulness Teacher Training (MBI-TAC) (in training)
- Certified Poetry Therapist (CPT) (in training)
- Introduction to Counselling Skills and Theory (Person-Centred Counselling)
- MA in Creative Writing and BA in Hons in Public Relations
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training:
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Inner Child Hypnosis
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Anxiety and Panic
- Mindfulness of Dream Sleep: For Trauma or Stress Affected Sleep Patterns (CPD)
- Introduction to Therapeutic and Reflective Writing
- Ideomotor Response (IMR) Age Regression Hypnotherapy
- Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy
- Parts Therapy (Ego-State Therapy)
- Practical Parenting Skills Counselling (PET)
- Mind Charity Training Workshops: Professional Boundaries, Safeguarding, Recording and Reporting, Equality and Diversity, Borderline Personality Disorder
- Breathworks 8-Week Mindfulness Course
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Dreams, Dream Work & Lucid Dreams
£60.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
Session to be paid in full for any cancellations 48 hours or less before an in-person appointment. This is due to the cancellation fees I am charged by the clinic for which I could have could have filled with another client session.
For online cancellations 24 hours is needed, otherwise 50% of the fee will still be payable to the client.
There is some flexibility on availability - feel free to contact me to scope out a mutually convenient time.
Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
Member of the Guild of Health Writers
Member of the Poetry Society
Member of Lapidus International