Lauren Metcalfe DSFH HPD CNCH(Reg.) MNCH(Reg.) AfSFH(Reg.)
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
Let’s get straight to it… I can help you optimise your sleep, reduce stress and anxiety in your life and build confidence so that you can Lead a Better Life.
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR ME?
If you keep running on empty or struggling with these things alone you will continue to do harm to your body and your mind and will never hit your true potential. I can help you change this through my straight forward, effective and well-researched signature Executive Hypnotherapy™ approach and Better Life Plan.
I want you to reach your full potential and have the frame of mind to achieve your best hopes both at work and at home. You deserve to enjoy the rewards of Your Better Life – whether this is reduced stress and anxiety, improved sleep, greater confidence and motivation or more creativity and the ability to unlock those great ideas. And yes, I can help you get over phobias too!
WHAT MAKES MY SERVICES DIFFERENT?
I offer a premium, self-care focused experience with added attention to detail because I believe busy professionals deserve a bit of luxury in their life. You will receive highly professional, collaborative support underpinned by both my knowledge as a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and experience as a Senior Executive in the military. This is why you should choose Oak View Hypnotherapy:
- Savour ‘you-time’ in a luxurious, exclusive-use and private therapy room
- Relax in a quality leather, electric reclining chair for increased comfort (no lying on a massage table!)
- Enjoy a bespoke aromatherapy prescription for enhanced wellbeing
- 7.45am ‘Early Bird’, lunchtime and evening appointments (subject to availability)
- CHNC registered so recognised for reimbursement through private health plan providers (contact me for more details)
- Receive a personalised ‘How the Brain Works’ diagram
- Get a FREE client recording tailored to support your sessions
- Use easy and modern online booking and payment systems any time of the day or night!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY.
“This woman is amazing! Before meeting with Lauren anxiety was affecting me on a daily basis, living in an anxious state and missing out on valuable memory making with my family. Lauren has changed my life - after only 3 sessions I was able to take my children to the cinema by myself! I couldn’t recommend her enough.” – Emma
“My sleep has improved dramatically and I now know how to make my mind work for me. I was a complete sceptic but now rave about hypnotherapy to everyone I meet and highly recommend Lauren (and often do!).” - Maddie
“I was at my wit’s end, struggling with anxiety. I was sceptical about hypnotherapy but shouldn’t have worried – Lauren is the ultimate professional and I gave me the techniques to deal with situations in a calm, controlled and relaxed manner. I now feel like me again.” – Yvonne
“I had an extreme fear of spiders since childhood and had given up on the idea I would ever overcome my fear. After hypnotherapy sessions with Lauren I calmly removed a spider from a room – my family couldn’t believe it!” – Nikki
HOW YOU CAN WORK WITH ME.
Feeling courageous? Book your Discovery Consultation online at www.oakviewhypnotherapy.co.uk and let’s get started.
Feeling a bit unsure? Reach out to me directly via email or come along and meet me at one of my BetterMind Relaxation Classes at The Riverside Centre, Malmesbury @8.15pm every Tuesday (booking is essential).
Training, qualifications & experience
Clifton Practice of Hypnotherapy Training (CPHT) - Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy & Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
Diploma qualification (DSFH) and the nationally accredited (NCFE) Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD). Learning based predominantly on the work and experience of the renowned David Newton, with the enormous advantage of including the valued writings of other experienced practitioners. It is predominantly Solution Focused but includes very best of NLP and CBT.
Clinical Hypnotherapy School - Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy
Ability to support clients with long term health conditions, who are perhaps in chronic pain, or who have complex phobias or other concerns that are getting in the way of them living the best life for them. Advanced knowledge on how to work effectively with clients with complex needs.
Advanced skills as a clinical hypnotherapist to support clients facing significant health challenges including:
- living with chronic, persistent pain
- helping clients with chronic, incurable illness
- specialist techniques for needle and other phobias
- using hypnotherapy in challenging circumstances
- supporting clients through their chemotherapy and other complex treatment
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
For the cost of a short break, Executive Hypnotherapy™ gives you an experience that creates a lifelong sense of wellbeing.
YOUR BETTER LIFE PLAN
Discovery Consultation (up to 1hr) – £60
Take the first step and meet with me to discuss how hypnotherapy can help you Lead a Better Life.
Single Bespoke Executive Hypnotherapy™ session (1hr) – £85
An easy and enjoyable session bespoke to your personal needs giving you the skills and knowledge to improve your mental and physical wellbeing. Included for added luxury, you can choose to enhance your session for free with a bespoke aromatherapy blend linked to your Better Life goal.
4 Session Block - £320 (£20 saving)
8 Session Block - £595 (£85 saving = 1 free session)
12 Session Block - £850 (£170 saving = 2 free sessions)
SPECIFIC HELP TO LEAD A BETTER LIFE
Fears & Phobias Package – £225
If suitable for you, this includes 3 x 1hr Executive Hypnotherapy™ sessions, after your Discovery Consultation). Included for added luxury, you can choose to enhance your session for free with a bespoke aromatherapy blend linked to combatting your fear.
My Quality Guarantee
- I practise Hypnotherapy to the highest standards
- I pride myself in making our time together a welcoming, comfortable and enjoyable experience
- I am reliable, engaging and professional
- I value continued professional development to ensure I am current in this scientifically developing discipline
- I will always prioritise my clients’ health and wellbeing, be fully focused and protect your privacy
- I will explain the process clearly when we meet for a Discovery Consultation and give you an enlightening understanding of how your brain can help us achieve success
All my signature Executive Hypnotherapy™ sessions take place in my luxurious, exclusive-use, private consulting room in Malmesbury, which has ample parking and excellent accessibility. You’ll spot my Cotswold Stone house with the bay window on the corner, as you arrive for a session.
I am committed to supporting professionals so offer popular early bird, lunchtime and evening slots for flexibility around standard working day routines. I operate a waiting list when these times are taken to ensure fairness and opportunity.
With the increase in flexible working and working from home, you can now make Executive Hypnotherapy™ a scheduled self-care part of your working day which increases your productivity, creativity and output.
Due to my military background, I may be able to offer serving military personnel and veterans a concession. Please contact me to find out more.
Type of session
I run my Practice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Weekends may be available by prior arrangement. Mon: 0730 - 1830 Wed: 0730 - 2100 Fri: 0730 - 1800