Laura Salter RMN HPD DHP SFBT
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist & Solution Focused Brief Therapist. I am dedicated in helping people take control of their lives to bring about positive change.
My previous career as a Registered Mental Health Nurse has included working in both adolescent and adult mental health units and drug & alcohol rehabilitation. I am able to draw upon my nursing experience to offer effective person centred treatment.
I hold a Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma (HPD) & a certificate in Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am a member of the following organisations:
- Accredited member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
As a member of these associations I adhere to a strict code of conduct & ethics.
I also hold a current enhanced DBS certificate.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing (Registered RMN)
- Certificate in Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Level 1
- Safeguarding children
- Basic Life Support
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Initial Consultation £45 which includes a relaxation CD/download
- £60 per session for Clinical Hypnotherapy & Solution Focused Brief Therapy (Concessions available)
- Evening appointments available.
- There is parking available at both practices and the consulting rooms are on ground floor level.
Type of session
After school & evening appointments are available