Laura Salter RMN HPD DHP SFBT(Hyp)
Alton Street Surgery
Blakeney GP Surgery
01989 562612 / 07749813600
I am a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and a Registered Mental Health Nurse. I am dedicated in empowering people to take control of their lives to bring about positive change.
My experience as a nurse has included working in an in-patient unit for adolescents where my particular interest was Eating Disorders. I then had a career break to start a family and went on to work in Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation and then an inpatient unit for adults with varying mental health problems. I am able to draw on my nursing experience to offer effective person centred treatment.
I hold a Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma (HPD)
I am a member of the following organisations:
- Accredited member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NC
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
As a member of these associations I adhere to a strict code of ethics.
I also hold a current enhanced DBS certificate.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- SFBT (hyp)
- NLP (Level 1)
- I attend regular group supervision sessions, courses and workshops to keep up to date and increase my knowledge base.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
- Initial Consultation £45 which includes a relaxation CD/download
- £60 per session for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. (Concessions available)
- Evening appointments available.
- There is parking at both practices and the consulting rooms are on ground floor level so therefore accessible for wheelchair users and those with mobility problems.
Evening appointments are available