Laura Land D.Hyp C.Hyp
01883 627277 / 07779 205492
I have been a qualified practising hypnotherapist for over 20 years. I specialise in childbirth, relaxation and menopause. On average of the women I see a natural delivery takes approximately 3 hours. I have also helped with planned CSection operations and recovery. My child birth programs usually cover 3 individual sessions, with at least 2 MP3 recordings.
I am very happy to teach self-hypnosis and run weekend courses in Surrey
I also see clients for stress reduction, sporting excellence, sleep improvement, exam calmness and weight reduction having had great success in all these and other areas.
I am very happy to travel into London and over the South East and to see groups where appropriate.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained at Regents College
- I have been practising for 20 years.
- D.Hyp C.Hyp and Inner power birthing
- Member of the Hypnotherapy Association
- Memer of the Hypnotherapy Directory
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
£80 for one hour, with individually MP3s where appropriate included for most sessions.
Testimonials available ...
tue, 12 jun 2018 10:07
Thank you ! Labour was really good(as they go!!), was only in established labour for 2 hours, he cam e out whiting half an hour of pushing and had the water birth that I was hoping for with just gas and air, feeling very proud! Thanks for your help and the hypnosis really did help, I had a meditation playlist in the room with me, it was a very calm environment."