Kirsty Rodmell - Fitness In Mind
Hello! My name is Kirsty and I run a highly professional, friendly and caring service for anybody who wants to enhance a positive change. I specialise in helping clients who suffer with:
But I also cover
- panic attacks
- sleeping problems and a lots more
My therapy treatments are bespoke for each client in order to achieve the best result. My clients say that I am an excellent listener, have great intuition and I help them to unlock their full potential. I always work and maintain the highest standard of non-judgmental and confidential qualities throughtout my therapy sessions.
Following a session, some of my clients report feeling:
- totally confident
- relaxed and lighter
- stress free and calmer
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- Diploma of Higher Education in Nursing (adult branch)
- Volunteer at Waveney Rape and Abuse Centre
- Specialist in Stress and Anxiety
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
FREE initial consultation (30mins)
Sessions start at £50 depending on what is required - this can be discussed at your consultation
Relaxation therapy: £40 one session - £100 if a block of 3 is booked together if booked before the end of August 2018
I offer 10% discount to ALL NHS staff and Military (including ex military) if booked before the end of August 2018
(Official NHS/Military ID to be shown please)
I am a Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society and I am fully insured.
I have undertaken extra education in Stress and Anxiety management to which I am certificated.
I am flexible and willing to see clients up to 8pm week days and weekends.