4th Floor Regus
2-12 Lord Street
Thank you for taking the time to review my profile.
I am the Founding Director of Dalton Wise Coaching and Therapy, I support clients to develop strategies for managing the chaos in life to reduce stress, anxiety and depression, improve Mental Health & Wellness and make positive life changes. I am a qualified coach and therapist, I have a background as a Senior Manager in corporate business, and personal experience of living with a mental health issue and living with someone who has a mental health issue. My experience, understanding and empathy, along with my full range of services, enable me to provide you with a person centred approach to set and meet your goals.
Q: What services do you provide?
Hypnotherapy: Utilises the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to an individuals thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Hypnotherapy can help gain control over issues such as anxiety, pain and undesired behaviours and thought processes, as the positive suggestion can build confidence and 'teach'? the brain new beliefs and behaviours that allow a person to make the change they want in their lives to achieve their personal or professional goals.
Life Coaching: Using our unique 8 Wise Model and core psychological principles, we provide clients with the tools to set, reach and exceed personal and professional goals,
build their confidence and self-esteem to make the necessary changes for a more enjoyable, balanced life.
Career Coaching: Supports people to manage their careers whether they be Career Beginners, Career Returners, or simply looking to change careers. Career coaching can support with all the fundamental preparation of job search, CV, application, assessment centres and Interview techniques. Career coaching focuses on helping people make positive changes within their current career path or onto a different one.
Counselling: Counselling is usually a short-term process that provides an opportunity to talk about issues that may be troubling you, with the aim of working through them to find a solution.
Business Coaching: Supports people in all aspects of work life, such as executive coaching for senior managers, start-up business coaching for entrepreneurs, or supporting a person to find a work/life balance. Business Coaching focuses on working with a person in their current business position or planning
Relaxation Therapy: Relaxation therapy techniques calm the body and provide a natural cure for anxiety by inducing the relaxation response - the opposite of the body's
stress response. By using relaxation techniques, it is possible to improve mental health, build up resistance to stress, cope with change, and improve wellness.
Training: Our 8 Wise Training course focuses on how to create a balanced framework for our lives that helps us improve our wellness and prevent mental health issues occurring or escalating.
Q: How do your services benefit me?
- Decrease Stress and Anxiety to prevent escalation of Mental Health
- Build Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Improve Wellness & Wellbeing
- Develop a positive, balanced Lifestyle
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Develop your best self and a happier life
Q: What problems can your services support me with?
With an integrated approach I am able to support with: Anxiety, Career transition, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E, Depression, Driving tests, Emotional Issues, Exams, Hypno-Band (Weight Loss), Job Interviews, Leadership development, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Personal development, Relaxation, Self Esteem, Self-Defeating Behaviours, Shyness, Sleep, Start Exercising, Stop Smoking, Stress, Trauma, Work-Life Balance, Work related stress, Work performance and productivity
Q: What can I expect?
- All coaching sessions are person-centred, meaning that they are developed around you and your specific needs
- I provide an integrated approach, supporting clients to set and reach personal and professional goals related to a range of issues and life challenges, such as: Stress, Anxiety, Career change, Sleep issues, Work Life Balance, Wellness and Wellbeing, Pain Management, Confidence and Self Esteem
- As part of person centred approach I offer early morning sessions between 8am and 8pm, as well as weekends.
- After working in corporate business for over a decade and supporting and managing people, who faced a range of personal and professional challenges, I created Dalton Wise Coaching and Therapy to provide solutions for clients facing challenges related to Personal Wellness, Negative Thoughts and Behaviour, and Personal & Professional Productivity.
Q: What to expect after contacting you?
On receiving your enquiry, I offer all clients a Free, No Obligation 30-minute Consultation, before setting up anything formally. This is an informal chat where we get to know each other better, identify the main areas you would like to set goals for and identify how best to provide you with the support you require. If after the first meeting you choose to move forward with us working together we can make arrangements that suit you, whether that be
Q: What to expect during a Hypnotherapy session:
- Stage One: Deep Relaxation: Through a personalised linguistic process I use Hypnotherapy techniques to place you in a relaxed state where I am then able to access your unconscious.
- Stage Two: The Therapy: Whilst in a relaxed state I am able to conduct the therapy stage of the process and start to influence the thoughts that are generating the behaviours you would like to change.
- Stage Three: Re-orientation: When the therapy is completed I will bring you back to consciousness
- Stage Four: Review: It may take more than one session make the changes you require so we will review before we conduct any further sessions
- For Hypnotherapy sessions I recommend between 2 to 4 sessions for each presenting issue, with a review at session 3
- For Coaching sessions we recommend between 6 to 10 coaching sessions, with a review at session
Q: What if I need more information
Book in for a free consultation or feel free to email or call me. I provide all coaching and therapy in Liverpool city centre or worldwide via Skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: I am a qualified and experienced Trainer, Assessor, Coach and Hypnotherapist, as well as an accredited 'Insights' practitioner. I gained my qualifications with: University of Liverpool, Hope University, Chrysalis Training, Insights, Reed Learning
Qualifications: BA Hons Sociology, Level 5 Advice and Guidance, Level 5 Coaching, Level 3 Hypnotherapy, Level 5 Leadership and Management, Accredited Insights practitioner
Memberships: I am a member of the National Counselling Society, The National Hypnotherapy Society, The Association of Coaches and Insights.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Free 30 minute no obligation consultation
- £60 for a 1 hour session
- Free 30 minute no obligation consultation
- £120 - Smoking Cessation 1 x 90 minute session
- £130 - Anxiety (General) 3 x 60 minute sessions
- £130 - Phobia (Specific) 3 x 60 minute sessions
- £150 - Weight Loss: 3 x 60 minute sessions
Discounts are available for block bookings when mixing packages, i.e. Anxiety and Package and Smoking or Anxiety and weight loss
- Bank Transfer
- Payments can be made in full via bank transfer within 24 hours of booking
- If paying by cash on the day, a require a £10 deposit I required on booking, which goes towards the cost of the session, with the remaining being paid on the day
- If choosing Incentive sessions or Block bookings then payments are required via bank transfer within 24 hours of booking
- If choosing the block booking option, and wish to increase from a 6 week plan to a 10 week plan I will honour the 10-session pricing and simply invoice you for the difference
- I appreciate clients giving a minimum of 24 hours notice, so I have the opportunity to fill the slot with another client. If it’s less than 24 hours notice unfortunately I still have to charge for the session.
My office is 100% private with a comfortable therapy space with natural light.
Consultations can take place at the office or via telephone.
I will follow up with the clients between sessions to 'check in' and provide additional support and tools if required.
A bespoke Coaching and Therapy package can be provided to clients mixing Hypnotherapy and Coaching Services
If you are unsure, then book in for a consultation, which is simply an informal chat over a cuppa.
08:00 to 19:00 Mon - Fri 12:00 to 16:00 Sat