Thank you for taking the time to review my profile, my name is Kim and I am a qualified Therapeutic Coach and Hypnotherapist. I am the Founding Director of Dalton Wise Coaching and Therapy and I specialise in helping people to develop strategies for managing the chaos in life, reduce stress, anxiety and depression, improve mental health & wellness and make positive life changes.
Hypnotherapy is one of the many tools I use to support people, it has the ability to talk directly to your subconscious, the part of your mind that houses all the good, bad and ugly experiences, memories and thought processes that you have developed throughout your life time. It is from your subconscious mind that your current thinking patterns and behaviours exist and so if they are not working for you, causing you unhappiness and you want to change them, Hypnotherapy is a good option for you, because it talks directly to your subconscious and changes those thoughts and behaviours right at their core, resulting in an almost immediate change and improvement.
Hypnotherapy can help with:
· Anxiety, Stress and Depression
· Burnout and Work-Life Balance
· Communication and Relationships
· Emotional Issues
· Negative beliefs, behaviours and habits
· Panic Attacks and Phobias
· Sleep and Relaxation
· Self Esteem, shyness, motivation and confidence
· Overcoming Trauma
· Wellness, Wellbeing and Life style change
· Work related stress, performance and productivity
Q: What to expect after contacting you?
On receiving your enquiry, I offer all clients a Free, No Obligation 30-minute Consultation, before setting up anything formally. This is an informal chat where we get to know each other better, identify the main areas you would like to set goals for and identify how best to provide you with the support you require. If after the first meeting you choose to move forward with us working together we can make arrangements that suit you, whether that be
Q: What to expect during a Hypnotherapy session:
- Stage One: Deep Relaxation: Through a personalised linguistic process I use Hypnotherapy techniques to place you in a relaxed state where I am then able to access your unconscious.
- Stage Two: The Therapy: Whilst in a relaxed state I am able to conduct the therapy stage of the process and start to influence the thoughts that are generating the behaviours you would like to change.
- Stage Three: Re-orientation: When the therapy is completed I will bring you back to consciousness
- Stage Four: Review: It may take more than one session make the changes you require so we will review before we conduct any further sessions
- For Hypnotherapy sessions I recommend between 2 to 4 sessions for each presenting issue, with a review at session 3
- For Coaching sessions we recommend between 6 to 10 coaching sessions, with a review at session 4 and 7
Q: What if I need more information
Book in for a free consultation or feel free to email or call me. I provide all coaching and therapy in Liverpool city centre, Mossley Hill or worldwide via Skype.
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: I am a qualified and experienced Trainer, Assessor, Coach and Hypnotherapist, as well as an accredited 'Insights' practitioner. I gained my qualifications with: University of Liverpool, Hope University, Chrysalis Training, Insights, Reed Learning
Qualifications: BA Hons Sociology, Level 5 Advice and Guidance, Level 5 Coaching, Level 3 Hypnotherapy, Level 5 Leadership and Management, Accredited Insights practitioner
Memberships: I am a member of the National Counselling Society, The National Hypnotherapy Society, The Association of Coaches and Insights.
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Free 30 minute no obligation consultation
- £60 for a 1 hour session
- Free 30 minute no obligation consultation
- £120 - Smoking Cessation 1 x 90 minute session
- £130 - Anxiety (General) 3 x 60 minute sessions
- £130 - Phobia (Specific) 3 x 60 minute sessions
- £150 - Weight Loss: 3 x 60 minute sessions
Discounts are available for block bookings when mixing packages, i.e. Anxiety and Package and Smoking or Anxiety and weight loss
- Bank Transfer - paid in full at booking
- If choosing the block booking option, and wish to increase from a lower package to a higher package, I will honour the higher package pricing and simply invoice you for the difference
- I appreciate clients giving a minimum of 24 hours notice, so I have the opportunity to fill the time with another client. If it’s less than 24 hours notice unfortunately I still have to charge for the session.
My office is 100% private with a comfortable therapy space with natural light.
Consultations can take place at the office or via telephone.
I will follow up with the clients between sessions to 'check in' and provide additional support and tools if required.
A bespoke Coaching and Therapy package can be provided to clients mixing Hypnotherapy and Coaching Services
If you are unsure, then book in for a consultation, which is simply an informal chat over a cuppa.