Keith Jobes Hypnotherapy LAPHP, Dip. Hypno, Adv. Dip. CBT-Hypno, EFT, TFT Alg
26 Lavender Grove
TYNE & WEAR
Hi my name is Keith Jobes and I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I’ve over 20 years’ experience of Hypnotherapy and over 10 years’ experience as a qualified Therapist, I see clients from many walks of life, helping them to remove barriers, resolve long-term issues and achieve lifelong goals, using a number of Therapies.
The most frequent issues I see clients for are summarised below, but if you have an issue that’s not listed then don’t hesitate to contact me, because im sure I will be able to help.
- Fears & Phobias - Needles, heights, open & closed spaces, exams, driving tests, flying, spiders, public speaking, dentist.
- Addictions – Gambling, sex, alcohol, food, drugs, smoking.
- Life issues - Anger management, Anxiety, Blushing, Depression, Insomnia, Low self-confidence, Low self-esteem, Obsessions and compulsions, Pain management, Panic attacks, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Relationship issues, Relaxation, Sexual issues, Stress, Stuttering.
Every Hypnotherapist has a specialist area they are passionate about, for me its Weight Loss, Weight Management and stop smoking. I dedicate a lot of my Continuing Professional Development to this subject and this is reflected in the Hypnotherapy I deliver in this area.
Training, qualifications & experience
In Hypnotherapy experience counts and I have 20 years’ experience of Hypnotherapy and over 10 years’ experience as a qualified Therapist
I have trained with some of the UK’s best award winning Hypnotherapy training schools and academies, always classroom based, gaining valuable hands on practical experience.
- Foundation Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
- Advanced Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Hypno Gastric Band
- Diploma in Weight Loss Techniques and Smoking cessation
- Diploma in Inner Child Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Callahan Techniques Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Studying towards Practitioners Certificate in Nuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Every Hypnotherapist has a specialist area they are passionate about, for me its addiction, including Weigh Loss, Weight Management and stop smoking. I dedicate a lot of my Continuing Professional Development to this subject and this is reflected in the Hypnotherapy I deliver in this area.
My fee reflects my years of experience, qualifications, my ability to quickly identify core problems, formulating and delivering a concise therapy plan.
One off sessions are £55 per hour.
Clients receive a free pre-recorded copy of the Hypnotherapy delivered during the session to to provide life long support of their therapy.
Fixed price packages
Gastric Band Weight Loss
First double session @ £100
Minimum of 3 weeks later a final double session @ £100 to complete the Therapy
2 hour session £130
Guaranteed Quality of service
You can be assured of a professional and confidential service at all times. I am a member of the Association of Profession Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, The National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors and The Complementary and Natural Health Council which have some of the UK strictest membership requirements. In the same way as Health Care professionals, I am required to undertake continual professional development ensuring my skills and knowledge are always up to date. In a similar way to counsellors and talking therapists, a further requirement and safeguard is that I undergo face to face supervision with an APHP accredited supervisor who ensures I continue to meet the membership criteria and fit to practice Hypnotherapy.
Further more in the unlikely event of an issue with your therapy you can approach the APHP to mediate and resolve an issue.
• Monday to Friday 9am till 8pm • Saturday and Sunday 9am till 12pm