Kate Hogan - Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist
The Light Centre
114 London Wall
07590 679 311
I am a qualified, experienced Hypnotherapist and I help people make changes to let go of old behaviours and feelings in order to feel happier. Whether it's weight loss, anxiety, self esteem or addictions. I offer a free 20 minute phone consultation and am based in South Woodford.
How I Work
My approach is supportive, practical and results orientated. I tailor each session according to your needs as the client and we work together to identify and achieve your goals. Our sessions are entirely confidential.
What To Expect
We’ll start by having a free no obligation phone consultation. During the call we will discuss your problem and what results you’d like to see.
Then we’ll book our first face to face session during which go into more depth and will likely use some hypnosis or NLP to start to make the changes you desire.
I recommend 6 sessions over 6 weeks and you can expect to start making changes and seeing results from the very first session. This isn’t a miracle cure - it requires your commitment. The more committed you are the better the results will be.
Some results you can expect from working with me:
- Increased confidence and self esteem.
- Feeling less stressed and anxious.
- Better relationships with others.
- New ability to deal with challenging situations and people.
- An end to constant comparisons with others.
- More enthusiasm for life.
- Feeling calmer and more relaxed.
- Having a new found positivity about the future.
- Becoming more in control and less likely to resort to undesirable behaviours to cope. Learning how to cope in healthy ways without resorting to overeating, drinking or other coping mechanisms.
- Feeling more ‘yourself’ again – Perhaps you have forgotten what’s it like to feel happy and normal, get your ‘mojo’ back.
I also run a weight management program which will help you gain more control over what and how much you eat – you will have a new found willpower to say no and to stop when you are full.
Why Choose Me?
I care passionately about people and love to see my clients becoming the best versions of themselves. I believe people can overcome any obstacle with the right guidance. I do not promise a quick fix or miracle cure, I work with clients who are committed to helping themselves. I am like the sat nav but you are the one driving the car! I'd love to hear from you -please call me for a confidential consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnosis & NLP
- Certificate of Attendance of Working with Eating Disorders & Obesity
- Training in Advanced Integrative Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy & Counselling.
- Certificate in Existential Relationship Therapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Driving test nerves
- Social phobia
- Body image
- Couples counselling
Photos & videos
£65 - £75 for a 55 minute session.
Discount available for block bookings paid in advance.
I also run a weekly weight loss hypnotherapy group in Loughton on Wednesday evenings - contact me for more details.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 9am-8pm