Black Dog Therapy
Swan House Business Centre
Bosworth Hall Estate
Professional help to enable you to 'embrace the glorious mess that you are' - Elizabeth Gilbert.
Black Dog Therapy is an Independent Therapy Service based on the border of Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
Specialising in Depression, Pain and Anxiety, I am an OldPain2Go® Practitioner, Hypnotherapist and Occupational Therapist.
I offer individual support in a private, idyllic location in Market Bosworth. Support can be offered via Skype/FaceTime or Zoom with prior agreement, following an initial telephone consultation.
My aim is to offer a bespoke service to individuals who feel they are not getting the most out of life. Individuals who are are willing to address core emotional or physical issues or old pain that is preventing them from participating in life to their fullest potential.
I can support you to navigate issues such as:
- OldPain2Go® removing or reducing trapped old pain
- Trauma / PTSD
- Exam Nerves
- Body Confidence
- Work related Stress
- Performance Anxiety
- Public Speaking
- Unwanted Habits (smoking, nail biting, binge eating
- Sleep difficulties/ Insomnia
- Feeling overwhelmed and so much more...
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (member number 15192) and am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). I have worked in the NHS for over 15 years as an Occupational Therapist.
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy. University of Derby.
- Medical Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy. London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) incorporating Hypnosis Diploma.
- Steven Blake’s OldPain2Go Practitioner Training.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Hypnotherapy and EMDR 60 minute session £65.
OldPain2Go: One session: One Pain Problem £120. Approximately one hour in duration, but may be longer if required.
* I offer reduced rate sessions for those who require financial support and would otherwise not be able to access my services- this is important to me, so please enquire.
For testimonials please visit my Facebook page and website.
Available weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.