Karen Moore - Hypnotherapist & Winning Weightloss Practitioner
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile.
If you are perhaps uncertain or feeling anxious about taking the first step towards getting help to make positive changes, first of all let me say 'the fact that you are reading my profile is a statement in itself that you have taken the initiative and that first step towards change, you are taking control of your future!'.
Hypnosis allows you to enter a trance like state which allows your sub-conscious to respond positively to suggestion.
I work in a way which focuses on the reasons behind your current situation, tackling the route cause of the problem, rather than just the symptoms. This is done by a combination of discussion during sessions, and then hypnosis tailored specifically to deal with your issues, using your own words to describe feelings. I feel this is the best way to achieve positive results.
I work with clients with a wide range of problems but specialise particularly in reducing anxiety and stress, also I offer weight loss help which can be done through a combination of hypnotherapy and discussion.
If you would like to speak with me or email initially, whichever you feel most comfortable with, then please get in touch via the details on this page. I feel that being in a position to make a positive change to other peoples' lives is a very privileged and rewarding position to be in. My commitment to you is to try my very best to help you achieve your goals.
Should you wish to go ahead with hypnotherapy, I offer a mobile service where you can have sessions in the comfort of your own home, alternatively you can come to my home or visit me at my therapy room at Cross Hills BD20.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of N.L.P. Skills
- Certificate of Training 'Winning Weightloss Practitioner'
I have many years experience working in the public sector including the fire service, ambulance service and dental nursing professions. I feel that all these roles have given me skills to help people in stressful situations and which require being able to build rapport with people from many different backgrounds. I have brought these skills into my hypnotherapy career and hope they will help me to achieve maximum results when helping you.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
- I offer a free telephone consultation. This is an initial opportunity for you to tell me what help you are needing, also to see if hypnotherapy is the best way to help you achieve your goal.
- First appointment: this is an in depth appointment where you can discuss in further detail the help you require. We will agree on a way forward and I will structure your personal treatment plan. This plan is flexible as you may find your needs changing as you work through the sessions. I will set you tasks to do outside of the sessions to support the work we do face to face. At the end of the session if you wish you can have a relaxation hypnosis. This session lasts up to 1.5 hours and the fee is £50.00
- Each subsequent appointment: These appointments will consist of a review of how you have been getting on. I will do a personal hypnosis tailored to your needs. As with session one you will be set tasks to do outside of the session, to help support the work we do together. The fee is £65.00 per session.
- Past Life Regression: Have you ever had a feeling that somewhere you think you are visiting for the first time actually looks familiar to you, or you are drawn to a particular interest and not actually sure why? Past life regression can be an interesting experience. Whilst you are under hypnosis you describe in your own words who you are and what year it is and the scene which you are viewing. You can jump to different years and I will make notes of what you describe so once out of hypnosis we can discuss this together. The fee for this session is £50.00
Hours are flexible
I am fully insured.
I have a full Disclosure Barring Certificate which is on the electronic register.