Hello and thank you for visiting my profile.
If you are perhaps uncertain or feeling anxious about taking the first step towards getting help to make positive changes, first of all let me say 'the fact that you are reading my profile is a statement in itself that you have taken the initiative and that first step towards change, you are taking control of your future!'.
Hypnosis allows you to enter a trance like state which allows your sub-conscious to respond positively to suggestion.
I work in a way which focuses on the reasons behind your current situation, tackling the route cause of the problem, rather than just the symptoms. This is done by a combination of discussion during sessions, and then hypnosis tailored specifcally to deal with your issues, using your own words to describe feelings. I feel this is the best way to achieve positive results.
I work with clients with a wide range of problems but specialise particularly in reducing anxiety and stress, also I offer weight loss help in two different techniques (please see below under fees).
If you would like to speak with me or email initially, whichever you feel most comfortable with, then please get in touch via the details on this page. I feel that being in a position to make a positive change to other peoples' lives is a very privilaged and rewarding position to be in. My commitment to you is to try my very best to help you achieve your goals.
Should you wish to go ahead with hypnotherapy, I offer a mobile service where you can have sessions in the comfort of your own home.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherap
- Certificate of N.L.P. Skills
- Certificate of Training 'Winning Weightloss Practitioner'
I have many years experience working in the public sector including the fire service, ambulance service and dental nursing professions. I feel that all these roles have given me skills to help people in stressful situations and which require being able to build rapport with people from many different backgrounds. I have brought these skills into my hypnotherapy career and hope they will help me to achieve maximum results when helping you.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- I offer a free telephone consultation.
- First appointment: this is an in depth appointment where you can discuss the help you require and I will structure your personal treatment plan. At the end of the session if you wish you can have a relaxation hypnosis. This session lasts up to two hours and the fee is £50.00
- Each subsequent appointment: These appointments will consist of a review of how you have been getting on plus a personal hypnosis tailored to your needs, the fee is £65.00 per session.
- Weight loss: weight loss can either be delivered per session with fees as above or, you can choose to follow a weight loss programme over a three month period. To be enroled onto the programme we will need to fully discuss the commitment required to do this technique. Fee for this programme is £450.
I am fully insured.
I have a full Disclosure Barring Certificate which is on the electronic register.
Hours are flexible