Karen Eynon, Advanced Hypnotherapist & Master NLP Coach, Conwy. BA Hons, HPD
Information is live & correct during 2019
I am Karen Eynon, a Clinical and Advanced Hypnotherapist and NLP Performance Coach (including life coaching)
My main base is Oxford House Clinic, Oxford Road in Llandudno. Oxford House is a complementary health centre offering services including hypnotherapy, life coaching, work/business coaching, physiotherapy, acupuncture, counselling, podiarty, homeopathy and massage. At Oxford House our philosophy is to help people feel better whilst always providing a supportive environment.
We are easy to find being only 5 mins walk from Llandudno train station, 5 mins walk from the retail park & really close to the back entrance of Asda.
My main areas are hypnotherapy and coaching.
Note: hypnotherapy is hypnosis (trance like relaxation - a bit like you'd feel when in a pleasant day dream ) + psychotherapy for change.
I can help you with the following:
- to quit smoking
- habits such as nail biting, teeth grinding, negative thinking etc
- performance (eg sport, presentations, public)
- become more healthy
- feel happier
- be more confident
- feel better about yourself
- Mindful thinking - help to have a calmer mind so improving your mood & encouraging insights
- overcome fears and phobias such as fear of driving, fear of flying, fear of insects etc..
- reduce IBS symptoms
- help with relief and coping with IBD
- pain reduction/relief
- feel less stressed
- reduce anxiety
- prevent panic attacks
- reduce menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, sweats, fatigue & mood
- exam, interview and learning preparation
.. and many more things
I am also a NLP Master Practitioner and Performance Coach. Using a combination of hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching I can help you to move forward in your life in a positive way - helping you achieve goals and get from A to B. Also, I use positive visualisation and positive thinking techniques to help you improve performance (eg sport, presentations, stage, public) as well as performance in life and work.
I have worked with individuals, organisations, learning environments and therapeutic environments helping people (adults, young people and children) to develop, to reach their goals, to make positive changes and to feel better about themselves.
I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and the AcademiWales Coaching Network. I am fully insured and DBS checked.
For clients under 16 consent is required from a parent or guardian.
Training, qualifications & experience
I possess the following qualifications:
- BA (Hons) Degree
- DipCAH (Diploma in Clinical Advanced Hypnotherapy)
- HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma)
- Certificate in Hypno-psychotherapy
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP is the Art and Science of Personal Excellence)
- Diploma (ILM Level 7/post-graduate level) in Executive & Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Stress Management Coaching and Consultancy
- Post Graduate Certificate - Professional Studies in Educational Management
I have over ten years experience working as a hypnotherapist and NLP Performance Coach.
In addition, I have over twenty years experience working in managerial, supervisory & leadership areas within local government and organisations.
I have helped people to:
- Quit smoking
- Change eating habits
- Break unwanted habits
- Become more calm and relaxed
- Feel less anxious and stressed
- Feel more confident and motivated
- Get over phobias and fears
- Reduce IBS symptoms
- Find some relief & coping approaches for IBD
- Reduce pain
- Develop goal based action plans
- Move forward with their lives
- Improve performance for example preparing for exams,interviews or presentations
- Be better learners
- Feel better about themselves.
- & many more things .....
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
NLP Performance Coaching
NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming)
Working with children and young people
Helping you be a better reader and/or learner
EFT ( emotional freedom technique) Hypno-psychotherapy (an integrative approach which uses both methods to help with deeper problems that may not be addressed with hypnotherapy alone)
I am also an Associate Coach for WeMindTheGap - a fabulous 6 month programme aimed at supporting young underserved women to build confidence and skills to help them find employment. www.wemindthegap.org.uk
- For most hypnotherapy sessions- £45 per session. First session includes a full consultation free of charge to ensure the session completely meets your needs. Often I will use a combination of hypnotherapy , NLP and Coaching at no additional charge if this is what will work best for you.
- Quit smoking hypnotherapy £85 (based on one session needed). Most people require just one session with me to stop smoking. I have had much success in this area. This will include a full consultation free of charge to ensure the session exactly meets your needs.
- 'Top up’ 2nd smoking cessation sessions if needed are at the reduced rate of £35. It is very rare that this is needed. This is only available for up to 6 weeks after the first session.
- NLP Performance Coaching, Life Coaching or Business/work coaching £45 for 1 hour sessions; £60 for 1.5 hours sessions; £75 for 2 hour sessions.
- Stress Management/Stress reduction sessions (bespoke to meet your needs) costs as above but can be discussed for group sessions.
Group sessions or work with organisations can also be arranged. If you are interested please get in touch to discuss your needs. We can discuss costs when you get in touch.
Please Note: A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of appointments. This is to allow me time to contact others who are on the waiting list who could take that time-slot.
If you can't see the issue you wish to work on listed above please do get in touch to discuss your needs. I offer a flexible and tailored approach so can develop sessions to completely meet your needs. The list above isn't exhaustive as hypnotherapy can help with most things.
What is hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is hypnosis (trance-like deep relaxation) + psychotherapy for change.
At all times during hypnotherapy you remain fully in control whilst feeling deeply relaxed and comfortable. As the conscious part of your mind relaxes the powerful subconscious part of your mind comes to the forefront - here is where you store your behaviour and thought patterns. During a hypnotherapy session I use words & meanings & techniques to relax your mind & work on the change.
I take your privacy seriously and will only use information you provide to assist with hypnotherapy and coaching sessions which meet your needs.
Any personal information provided will not be used for any other purpose or shared with any person.
I am registered with the National Council For Hypnotherapy and abide by the Council’s code of ethics and confidentiality procedures.
Type of session
|Other languages:||Although not fluent I have a good command of the Welsh language.|