Hi my name is Julie I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Integrative Counsellor. I am a member of the GHR and BACP with over fifteen years experience, Universal Counselling Ltd has been established since July 2009 and is situated close to Wakefield City Centre with parking available and disabled access. You will find a friendly, safe and comfortable environment where you will be able to relax and feel listened to without being judged. Whether you would like to address deep rooted issues, overcome obsessions or stop unhelpful habits, with either or both hypnotherapy and counselling can help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming - Holly Wincote Hypnotherapy - 2014
- Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy - Holly wincote Hypnotherapy - 2014
- Certificate - Smoking Cessation Specialist - Holly Wincote Hypnotherapy - 2014
- Certificate - Weight Management Specialist - Holly Wincote Hypnotherapy - 2014
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy with Past Life Regression - Holly Wincote Hypnotherapy - 2014
- Attachment Focused Counselling - Barnardo's Adoption Service - 2013
- Certificate in Adoption Counselling - Barnardo's Adoption Service - 2013
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision - The skills Development Services Ltd - 2013
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling - University of Leeds - 2009
- Certificate in Counselling - University of Leeds - 2000
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Past Life Regression
Hypnotherapy general - £60.00 per hour session
Hypnotherapy smoking Cessation - £150.00 per 2 hour session
Counselling individual - £45.00 per hour session
Counselling couple - £50.00 per hour session