Hypnotherapy can help with a wide variety of problems including stopping smoking, weight management, anxiety, OCD, depression, phobias, exam nerves, confidence, stress, IBS, poor sleep, relaxation, panic attacks, addictions, pain management, and much more.
I have a lot of work utilising wedding nerves hypnosis for brides. I help performing artists, sports and business people with their confidence and drive to excel in their particular field. I also work with teenagers and children aged 4 upwards to help with behavioural issues, boost confidence and ease exam stress using the Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme and Mindfulness.
Initial consultations are free.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist specialising in Solutions Focused Hypnotherapy in Rubery. I trained at the prestigious Clifton Practice in Bristol. I am registered with the following organisations:
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- International Society of Paediatric Hypnotherapists (TISPH)
I have worked in the NHS, the Prison Service, and private institutions over the past 35 years.
I also hold BA (Hons) Health & Social Care, Bsc (Open), RMN, D. Hyp, D. Adv Hyp, D. Life Coaching, D. Counselling, Cert. Spiritual Counselling, C&G 7307/7407 in Teacher Training, Dip Psychotherapy. D. Mindfulness For Children.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Initial consultations are free
- £65 per session
- Smoking £200 on session payment
I am a qualified Solution Focused Supervisor, and offer supervision sessions face to face, individually, in a group or via SKYPE/ZOOM conferencing.
I offer Past Life Regression sessions.
I am also a qualified Hypnotension therapist.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Evenings and weekends by appointment.