My practice is called 'Helping You Hypnotherapy'
Located in both Central London and Enfield, I am interested in supporting people in taking back control over emotional aspects of:
- Stopping smoking
- Reducing weight
- Facing fears i.e. flying or heights
- Sleeping well
Therapy doesn't have to be complicated to make a difference, because hypnosis involves focussed attention on things that can help. A bit like when you have found the right frame of mind to be receptive to new options that you can use in your every day life. For everyone hypnosis is unique, the experience can feel deeper and more realistic than just logical talk and reasoning.
My approach is about:
- Answering your questions about hypnosis
- Experiencing a pleasant level of relaxation in hypnosis
- Listening to what is said without judgement
- Keeping your information safe and confidential
- Offering you the chance to use your imagination to build motivation
- Encouraging you to actively make change part of your inner world and lifestyle
I am an eclectic hypnotherapist and the advantage of this for you is that I can use a variety of approaches from many different therapy backgrounds. I do ask about the history of a problem but as the past had passed I focus more on helpful exceptions in the past, the present, meeting your goal and the future in our therapy seasons.
How would you like to experience yourself at the centre of this approach to hypnotherapy, that is more about how I can best help you rather than theories or techniques?
Training, qualifications & experience
- I'm a professionally LCCH trained BSCH registered hypnotherapist
- I undertake regular post qualification training
I got into hypnotherapy using simple self-hypnosis to overcome some tough personal challenges including fears. I found it far more effective than worrying, fighting with my feelings or trying to rationalisie unwanted thoughts away. For me hypnosis helped to recognise thoughts that helped me on a far deeper level of understanding. I felt that this experience is really worth sharing with others which is why I trained formally as a therapist.
I’ve also worked as an accountant for around 15 years in a challenging service profession, working with a great many unique people. I am interested in sports, food, travel, music and have tried a wide range of interests. A broad life experience can help to meet other people a little more in their world, while understanding a wide range of interests may be useful as your own interests can sometimes be used to your benefit as part of therapy.
This is why I find it fascinating, helping people towards finding that sense of wellbeing.
Should you want to talk about what I can offer you:
Contact me on 07514051693 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Results vary from person to person, so cures can't be guaranteed.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Stop smoking Central London
- Stop smoking Enfield
- Lose weight Central London
- Sleep better Central London
- General hypnotherapy - £60 per hour
- Stop smoking (2 hours) - £190 single session
- General hypnotherapy - £90 per hour
- Stop smoking (2 hours) - £240 single session
Number of sessions
Therapy lasts between 1 to 6 sessions but this can vary with issue and from person to person.
You have rights to request a copy of your personal data held by me, request that I correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date, request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for me to retain such data, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data the right to request a restriction is placed on further processing, the right to object to the processing of personal data where processing is based on legitimate interests. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office if you are not happy with the way your data has been dealt with. Under GDPR I also have the right to refuse to delete the data in certain circumstances where the data is collected under legitimate interest basis. I reserve the right to amend this element of my privacy notice at any time in order to keep compliant with changes of legislation and business practise which can be found in this section of the hypnotherapy directory.
By submitting an e-mail to me from this website you confirm that you understand and agree with the basis of the data collection.
My current locations may require clients to use stairs, I will be flexible for clients who have access issues.
Contact me to discuss, leave a message, I'll call back ASAP.