Joline Saunders Hypnotherapy
Natural Therapies Clinic
Moreton In Marsh
With a warm, friendly, fun manner - Jo is a professional, trusted and effective hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner who uses modern, rapid techniques to help her clients overcome their issue as comfortably and efficiently as possible.
Jo loves helping people overcome anxiety issues, removing fears and phobias, helping people overcome past traumatic experiences, managing eating behaviours, changing unwanted habits and boosting confidence and self esteem.
Hypnotherapy is very versatile with what it can help people overcome and often in a relatively short space of time.
Jo has continually added to her skills and professional knowledge since qualifying in 2012 and will continue to do so, to bring you the latest techniques within this powerful therapeutic field.
- Anxiety & Panic
- Fears & Phobias
- Overcoming Past Relationships
- Emotional Eating
- Performance Enhancement (sports, music, business, academic, public speaking, stage)
- Stop smoking
Hypnotherapy is a safe and natural way of using your own unconscious mind power to bring about the changes you want to achieve. Please do not hesitate to be in contact to discuss confidentially, how hypnotherapy can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I can assure you that whatever your concern, I am dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. Every person and problem is unique, so my approach is individually tailored to you to help you develop your natural strengths and resources.
Hypnotherapy is most effective in an atmosphere of acceptance and trust and you can rest assured you will always be treated respectfully and in complete confidence.
- Diploma Master Hypnotist.
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapist.
- Certified Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming.
- Practitioner of EMDR
- Certificate in Performance Enhancement
- Kinetic Shift Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Your first session will be approximately 1.5 hours to allow for the initial consultation and any subsequent appointments are 1 hour long.
Two Session Package £175
Three Session Package £255
approx 60 minutes £50
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy £250
I accept payments by cheque, cash, debit card or bank transfer by prior arrangement.
Appointments are also available in the evenings and at weekends.
Monday - Friday 2pm - 8pm Saturdays 10am - 4pm