I practise a transpersonal model of hypnotherapy which is grounded in Buddhist psychology and informed by other eastern spiritual traditions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc, Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology, Middlesex University (2018)
- BA (Hons), Counselling, University of Greenwich (2012)
- ADCH, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (2018)
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Certification, Institute for Therapeutic Learning, Seattle (2018)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Relationship issues
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Personal and Transpersonal Development and Transformation
- Spiritual Awakening
A ninety-minute counselling and hypnotherapy session costs £100.
I also offer a free thirty-minute initial consultation to help you decide if I am the right therapist for you.
Transpersonal hypnotherapy offers the following range of creative approaches for exploring and reprocessing any unconscious perceptions that might be resistant to change or that have been difficult to identify with more conventional talking therapies:
- Regression to and reprocessing of a significant experience earlier in your life (usually childhood)
- Working with problematic or conflicting parts of your personality (also known as subpersonalities)
- Working with your shadow (the hidden aspects of your personality)
- Working with archetypes and your own archetypal energies
- Accessing your inner guide (the source of wisdom and intuition)
- Accessing your higher self (the source of compassion and creativity)
- Self-hypnosis training and induction
- Past life regression
- Entity release (also known as depossession)
These approaches can be viewed as theatrical devices for engaging with the creative intelligence of your unconscious mind and you are therefore not required to have any particular beliefs about the reality of any of the above concepts.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory