John Clark - therapy, learning & coaching
Stranton Wellbeing Centre
49a Stockton Road
Therapy, learning and coaching is available to help you achieve happiness and well-being in your personal life.
Therapy - helps you eliminate life-limiting barriers and especially deal with:
- Anxiety and panic
- Overwhelm and procrastination
- Obsessive and compulsive behaviours
- Phobias and trauma
- Sadness and loss/bereavement
Learning - helps you achieve mindfulness, allowing you to:
- Discover a fresh sense of purpose
- Plan, implement and be flexible when setting home/work/life strategies
- Balance your time without overwhelm or procrastination
- Feel safe, relaxed and organised in your personal space
- Communicate effectively with people near, dear and even people you fear
- Achieve workplace fulfillment and satisfaction
- Increase your leadership and management skills
Coaching - supports you to condition your new learning and enhance your ability to:
- Live life with positive self-esteem and self-image
- Remain enterprising, creative, determined, motivated, influential and resilient
- Broaden your world to follow your bliss
Launched in 2008, and previously known as Turn the Tide – personal & professional development, John Clark continues to provide an empathetic, caring, helpful, supportive and friendly service. It has helped many people move forward from a life of turbulence into a world of tranquillity.
Operating from a well-established practice in Hartlepool, the service strives to provide a comfortable and totally relaxed environment. If necessary I can come to you. All clients are treated with total empathy, are actively listened to and respectfully acknowledged for who they want to be, what they want to do and what they want to have.
John Clark, has more than 26 years’ experience of helping men, women and couples, of all ages, of different sexual orientation, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds, to feel totally enriched, completely empowered and strongly motivated to move forward to a far more contented, joyful and happier life.
Training, qualifications & experience
Life & Executive Coaching
Master Practitioner - Neuro Linguistic Programming
Practitioner Trainer - Neuro Linguistic Programming
Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Session fees are normally £45 per session. Apply via the Hypnotherapy Directory and save £5 per session.
My code of conduct and full terms and conditions of service delivery are available on request.
I fully appreciate that the fear of change, or the process leading to change, can prevent people taking the first step. Please do not let it be a barrier to contacting me. I'm happy to discuss your needs and allay whatever fears/anxieties hold you back. Even if you've decided to engage another therapist, please let me - for free - point out the strengths/weaknesses of the different therapies on offer.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends.