Hello, I’m Joerg and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, certified Online Therapist and Professional Certified Coach, helping people to implement life-changing habits.
In my work I focus on supporting my clients with applicable tools and approaches for the challenges in their personal and professional lives so that they can improve their thinking, feeling and behaviours. My work is forward-oriented and solution-focused and I help clients implement quick and lasting changes.
I am CNHC accredited, adhere to the UKCP code of ethical conduct and my aim is to support you in reaching the place where you want to be, in the fastest and most effective way possible.
By choosing me, you have access to not only a Hypnotherapist, but also to the benefit of extensive Corporate and Executive Coaching experience as well as Master's level academic training in Psychotherapy, Psychology and Counselling.
Today could be the day that I begin helping you to improve your life, your relationships, your work and your future.
To make an appointment or find out more about me please click through my website or contact me confidentially via telephone or email.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Certificate in Online Therapy (National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Certificate in using Hypno - Psychotherapy with PTSD (National College for Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) (International Coaching Federation (ICF))
- Gallup Strengths Performance Coach
- Corporate Athlete Trainer
- Certified Harrison Assessor
- Registered member Complimentary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, Technical University Chemnitz, Germany
- Chair a group of 25 CEO's in confidential discussions on personal & leadership challenges, organization development plans and effective corporate strategies in Asia.
- Corporate qualifications:
- Situational Leadership
- Advanced Project Management
- Advanced Interviewer
- Supply Chain Loss-Analysis
- Value Stream Mapping
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.