Joe Rigby Dip CHYP, NLP Prac, - Cognitive Transformations
Eastgate Complimentary Health Centre
19-23 Humberstone Road
I am a trained Cognitive Hypnotherapist Practitioner and Neuro-Linguistic Programmer Practitioner. I trained at the world renowned Quest Institute under the tutorage of Trevor Silvester. Because of this, I am very flexible in my approach to therapy and have a wide variety of tools and techniques which I can use to help you.
We all have things that we would like less or more of - less stress, less anxiety, or more self-confidence and more acceptance. Because how we deal with and see the world is different for everybody, I believe treatment should be as well.
Everybody is unique, therefore, by treating each client as an individual I can create a bespoke treatment plan that works with your natural strengths and preferences, whilst helping you overcome the obstacle in your life.
What you can expect from Cognitive Transformations?
An initial session lasting 60-90 minutes where we complete your history take. By taking this time, we can really begin to find out not only the reason for you seeing me, but also who you want to be once our sessions have ended.
- A non-judgmental therapist, who will work with you to cater for your own individual needs, working with your strengths.
- A tailor-made, bespoke treatment plan that is unique to you. This includes a download which is specifically made for you.
- Taking away tools which you can use in other areas of your life, as well as the one you have come to see me for.
- An effective fast treatment plan where most people notice results after just a few sessions.
Cognitive Transformations believes that choosing the right therapist and therapy for you is important. That is why I offer a no obligation initial 20 minute free phone consultation before you make your first appointment. You therefore have nothing to lose by taking your first steps.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the world renowned Quest Institute and have gained the following relevant qualifications:
- Dip CHYP - Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- NLP MPrac - Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner
- HP DIP - Hypnotherapy Diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Prices vary depending on which location you see me at - these vary between £45 - £55 per hourly session.
|Other languages:||BSL Level 3|