Bright Butterfly Hypnotherapy & Coaching - Jo Cook DipHyp (CECC), MIBWRT
Jo Cook Dip Hyp (CECC), BWRT (Adv.); CNHC registered
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile. I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist Practitioner, Advanced BWRT® Practitioner and Life Coach based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and Congleton, East Cheshire
If you would like help to overcome habits, fears and phobias, life events or overwhelming emotions. If you feel that you just cannot do something and lack confidence and self-belief I would love to help you.
I believe it is important to address your issues at the root cause to enable lasting change.
Many come to me affected by the following and experience symptoms and limitations in an assortment of ways.
Fear of flying
Fears and phobias
Fear of Failure
Irritable bowel syndrome
I offer a free telephone consultation to discuss your challenges, symptoms and clarify your goals. I will answer any questions and explain the therapies and how they may benefit you in making changes in your life.
Find out more on my website how I can help you.
Solution focused Hypnotherapy – enabling you to move forward and develop solutions in your subconscious Eriksonian Hypnotherapy – through trance allowing access to the resources of your the subconscious mind explore the nature of the problem and help you to discover the solution that is buried within
Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy – helping you to change your thoughts and feelings, making lasting changes to your emotional stats and releasing feelings of depression, anxiety and anger.
Hypno-analysis is a powerful therapy for locating and resolving a subconscious issue that is workings as a psychological or emotional block. Releasing repressed events that have caused emotions and cause anxiety. It can resolve many issues at the same time at a deep level.
Using free association or regression the following presenting issues can be released.
BWRT® is unlike any other therapy you might have heard of or read about, using the latest discoveries in neuroscience coupled with your own unique brain processes to help you get the results you want, through therapy and Coaching. Personal problems, fears, anxieties, even severe difficulties that have lasted for years can melt away almost as if by magic, and often in just a single session when working with BWRT™. The therapy can even be carried out via the internet, so a lack of conidence, feelings of awkwardness or tight schedules need not be an obstacle to improving your life. BWRT coaching is an amazing way to blitz limiting beliefs, it is used for weight loss.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Generalised Anxiety techniques
Whatever your needs I look forward to finding out how I can help you. Call or email for a telephone consultation. Check out my website for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Coach and continue to develop my professional knowledge and expertise.
- BWRT® Level 1 Practitioner
- BWRT® Coach
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Hypnosis for Children
- Certificate in Coaching
- Certificate in NLP Life Coaching
- Post graduate degree in Learning and Development
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Essex Institute Analysis and Regression Therapy
- Essex Institute Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Weight Management programme
- Pain Management Programme
- Transactional analysis TA101
- Introduction to Havening
- Certificate in EMDR
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner AAMET
- Certificate in Evidence based pain reduction
- Hypnotherapy for the Menopause
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
NLP Life Coach
Performance/Business Coach; I specialise in working with people new to management who are experiencing the steep learning curve and the challenges of managing a team.
Photos & videos
Free 30 minute telephone conversation
£80 per session (package rates apply)
I am registered with the
- National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy. (APHP)
- The Complementary and Natural Health care Council (CNHC)
- The Association for Coaching
- AAMET (EFT)
- I am a licensed Practitioner of the Hypno-Band http://www.hypnoband.com/
I am committed to the code of ethics for these organisations and attend regular supervision.
Contact me to let me know what change you are seeking in your life, I will be delighted to work with you. I offer a free telephone consultation for you to find out more about Hypnotherapy and to discuss how I can help you.
Obtain your FREE downloads
You can book a consultation directly here -
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Type of session
I am available for daytime, weekend and evening appointments