07948874277 / 07948874277
I help people get back on track using my extensive experience in therapy for Addiction, Weight loss, gastric band hypnotherapy, Quit Smoking, Anxiety, and Exam Nerves, and Insomnia. I have a specialist interest in working with insulin resistant women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
Initial Complementary Consultation
We will sit down together for an initial free 30 minute consultation, which is effectively your personal strategy session for change where, based on the answers you provide to my questions, we will work together on a programe to achieve the changes in your life that you desire. My clientele include children (ages 7 and above) and teenagers.
Hypnotherapy, Pure and Simple
Everything I do is from a neurological, cognitive, or physiological perspective. Hypnotherapy (typically Ericksonian**), Neuro Linguistic Programming and Havening are what you can expect from me.
Qualifications From Accredited Institutions
All my qualifications are from externally accredited institutions recognised by the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
* The word diaspora (from Greek διασπορ?, "scattering, dispersion") refers to a scattered population with a common origin, settled in a smaller geographic area. That's most of London covered, then, isn't it?
** Milton Hyland Erickson (1901 - 1980) was an American psychiatrist who specialised in medical hypnosis and family therapy. He is best known for his approach to the unconscious mind as creative and solution-generating, using the art of story telling and metaphors to great effect.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Certificate – October 2006
- Diploma In Psychosexual Disorders – January 2008
- Licensed Practitioner in Neuro Linguistics Programming – October 2009
- Stress Resolution Therapist – March 2011
- Masterclass in Pain Management – November 2011
- Diploma in Age Regression Therapy – June 2011
- Diploma in Emotion Resolution Therapy – June 2011
- Diploma in Advanced Smoking Cessation - July 2011
- Diploma in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming – July 2011
- Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner – February 2012
- Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy – October 2012
- Staff Absence Solutions Therapist – September 2013
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy With Children – October 2013
- Working with Addictions - Drugs and Alcohol – October 2013
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Unexplained infertility
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Phobia of sex
- Fear of sex
- Painful Sex
- Loss of sex drive
Photos & videos
I offer a free initial 30 minute phone consultation. Please enquire for details.
I offer evening appointments and weekend availability. Please enquire for details.
I am available from Monday to Saturday, by appointment only, from 11 am till 7 pm.