I help people get back on track using my extensive experience in therapy for Addiction, Weight loss, gastric band hypnotherapy, Quit Smoking, Anxiety, and Exam Nerves, and Insomnia.
Initial Complementary Consultation
We will sit down together for an initial free 30 minute consultation, which is effectively your personal strategy session for change where, based on the answers you provide to my questions, we will work together on a programe to achieve the changes in your life that you desire. My clientele include children (ages 7 and above) and teenagers.
Hypnotherapy, Pure and Simple
Everything I do is from a neurological, cognitive, or physiological perspective. Hypnotherapy (typically Ericksonian**), Neuro Linguistic Programming and Havening are what you can expect from me.
Qualifications From Accredited Institutions
All my qualifications are from externally accredited institutions recognised by the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
* The word diaspora (from Greek διασπορ?, "scattering, dispersion") refers to a scattered population with a common origin, settled in a smaller geographic area. That's most of London covered, then, isn't it?
** Milton Hyland Erickson (1901 - 1980) was an American psychiatrist who specialised in medical hypnosis and family therapy. He is best known for his approach to the unconscious mind as creative and solution-generating, using the art of story telling and metaphors to great effect.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Certificate – October 2006
- Diploma In Psychosexual Disorders – January 2008
- Licensed Practitioner in Neuro Linguistics Programming – October 2009
- Stress Resolution Therapist – March 2011
- Masterclass in Pain Management – November 2011
- Diploma in Age Regression Therapy – June 2011
- Diploma in Emotion Resolution Therapy – June 2011
- Diploma in Advanced Smoking Cessation - July 2011
- Diploma in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming – July 2011
- Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner – February 2012
- Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy – October 2012
- Staff Absence Solutions Therapist – September 2013
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy With Children – October 2013
- Working with Addictions - Drugs and Alcohol – October 2013
The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Unexplained infertility
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Phobia of sex
- Fear of sex
- Painful Sex
- Loss of sex drive
When I work
I am available from Monday to Saturday, by appointment only, from 11 am till 7 pm.
I offer a free initial 30 minute zoom consultation. Please enquire for details.
I have a specialist interest in working with insulin resistant women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
I honour the influence of intergenerational trauma, and ancestral impacts on an individual's modern day journey.