Jenny West, Hypnotherapist CHP(NC)
1 Love Lane
01730 302377 / 07867 506639
How can I help you? I’m Jenny West, a registered and qualified Hypnotherapist, based in Petersfield, Hampshire, a lovely market town that’s easy to get to.
Hypnotherapy can empower you to discover strengths in yourself that you didn’t know you had and the consequence in your life could be nothing short of extraordinary.
Hypnotherapy can help you to feel a sigh of relief, help you to solve your most pressing problems and make your life a happier one. You’re in the right place if you want to:
- Reduce anxiety
- Overcome addictions
- Conquer a fear of flying
- Weight Loss
- Stop panic attacks
- Break unwanted habits
- Build your confidence
- Overcome a phobia
- Quit smoking
Hypnotherapy is also very effective for increased performance levels in sport, memory and learning, in fact the tool box of techniques I have, can be used for almost all areas of change you would like to make.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a registered and qualified Hypnotherapist holding:
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy from The National College of Hypnosis & Psychotherapy (NCHP). I am also registered with
- Registration with The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of The National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
My approach is modern and effective and I aim to get you the best results in the shortest time.
Free initial telephone consultation.
Individual sessions cost £70 and last approximately one hour (your first session will likely take a little longer).
How To Get Started
First Step: Email or call me to set up an initial session. During this stage, we'll also establish a clear understanding of what you want to get out of hypnotherapy.
First Session: Lasting around 90 minutes, we'll talk in depth about your experiences and you will also take the first step towards change with a full hypnotherapy session.
Next Step: If you're happy, and if appropriate/and or required, we continue and set up a second session and we will arrange a weekly or fortnightly appointments.
1 to 1 sessions are available Monday to Saturday between 8am to 6pm (evening appointments are also available upon request, subject to availability).