Jennie Stanton Qualified NHS Nurse and Registered GHR Hypnotherapist
01245 607436 / 07906 407871
Hypnotherapy is all about people, and having had the privilege to nurse and care for thousands of patients and their families over the years, I have had a unique insight into the lives of people from many backgrounds. Caring for people at vulnerable, difficult and joyful moments in their lives has been crucial in being able to fully understand and give the best outcomes to my clients.
As a Qualified Nurse and Clinical Hypnotherapist, I have experience in:
- Emotional trauma
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Relationship issues
- Hypnosis for pregnancy and childbirth
- Exam and driving test nerves
I treat all clients as individuals, in a caring and non judgemental way preserving confidentiality at all times. I will help you to identify the outcomes you are seeking, and together, plan and work with you to achieve your goals.
I invite you to read my profile and website to find out more about me and how I can help you through hypnotherapy, please do get in touch for a free initial consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner with the Hummingbird Effect Academy. A well known and well regarded academy, recognised by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. I have also worked in the NHS as a ward sister, district nurse, health visitor and nurse tutor.
- Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Registered Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Experienced Nurse (Trained at the Royal Free Hospital, London)
- NLP Practitioner
- Gastric band Hypnosis
- Hypnosis for Pain Relief and Insomnia
- Hypnobirth Certificate (fertility 2 birth)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Your first introductory session is free of charge:
This give us the chance to discuss and plan to achieve the outcomes you are looking for.
- £45 per session 50 - 60 minutes (Late evening sessions on Tuesday to 9pm - £50)
- £200 Hypnotic Gastric Band (includes 5 sessions payable in advance)
- £200 Pregnancy Hypnosis (includes 5 sessions/one post natal session payable in advance)
I see clients in a comfortable ground floor therapy room, where there is ample street parking.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am to 6pm. Late evening Tuesday to 9pm.