24 Rockmead Road
JEFF TURNER MNCH (Acc.), HPD, Dip Hyp (Paediatric), Ma Prac (NLP), Dip Psych (NLP) is a certified hypnotherapist and NLP master practitioner, and holds diplomas in clinical and paediatric hypnotherapy, and NLP psychotherapy.
I have been working as a hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, life management counsellor and life coach for more than 20 years now.
I am committed to helping people change and manage their lives better in whatever way I can. My passion has always been to help someone overcome problems or issues they may have struggled with all their life.
I am familiar with most of the problems people face, clinical or otherwise, and I have the knowledge and experience to help them create the life they want – happy, contented and fulfilled.
Although I have trained in several different disciplines I choose to specialise in solution focused hypnotherapy. I mostly use hypnotherapy because I have found it to be one of the most rapid, effective and long lasting therapies available today. In addition hypnosis is comfortable and relaxing, and people find the experience pleasant and enjoyable.
“If you can dream it, you can do it” – Albert Einstein
Why you should consider working with me:
- I have more than 20 years experience helping people change their lives for the better
- I am passionate about helping people make their dreams a reality
- I offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- I find simple solutions to difficult problems
- I can work with anyone anywhere
- I offer rapid and effective results
- I promise to find you an appointment within the next few days – an emergency within 24 hours
Contact me now to make an appointment
I offer reduced rates for children and teenagers under 18.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (Distinction)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy Accredited
- Psychotherapy Diploma
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Over 20 years in private practice
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Children & Teenagers
- Couples Counselling
- LGBT Issues:
Free initial consultation
Fees vary so please call me to discuss your requirements.
Reduced rates for children and teenagers (under 18).
Some concessions are available for people suffering genuine hardship.
- Free parking
OAK LODGE: Wednesday to Friday 09-15.00. Saturday 09-12. ONLINE: Most days as available by appointment