Stoke On Trent
My name is Jan North and I am based in Blythe Bridge, Staffordshire and also work from my clinic located between Fenton and Longton, Stoke-on-Trent.
I used self hypnosis to control pain during the birth of my son and over the years I have also managed weight gain, and stopped smoking. After years of using hypnosis to help myself I decided to start helping others.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am always trying to bring the latest treatments to my clients, and make sure that my work is to the highest of standards. I am a member of or registered with:-
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapist Register
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- Hypnotherapy Directory
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council Register
I am a qualified clinical hypnotherapist and I have an accredited diploma in NLP endorsed by the Guild of NLP
- I have spent over 15 years in the nursing and healthcare sector.
- Over 10 years training nursing and care staff in the private healthcare sector in 17 different subjects, mostly clinical.
- I have been training and updating my qualifications for over 15 years
- All the training courses I have attended are externally validated
- My training has required personal attendance and none has been via distance learning
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Smoking - £150 for one 3 hour session
Weight Loss - £250 for five 1 hour sessions
Individual sessions starting at £60 each