Stoke On Trent
My name is Jan North and I am based in Blythe Bridge, Staffordshire and also work from my clinic located between Fenton and Longton, Stoke-on-Trent.
I used self hypnosis to control pain during the birth of my son and over the years I have also managed weight gain, and stopped smoking. After years of using hypnosis to help myself I decided to start helping others.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am always trying to bring the latest treatments to my clients, and make sure that my work is to the highest of standards. I am a member of or registered with:-
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapist Register
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- Hypnotherapy Directory
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council Register
I am a qualified clinical hypnotherapist and I have an accredited diploma in NLP endorsed by the Guild of NLP
- I have spent over 15 years in the nursing and healthcare sector.
- Over 10 years training nursing and care staff in the private healthcare sector in 17 different subjects, mostly clinical.
- I have been training and updating my qualifications for over 15 years
- All the training courses I have attended are externally validated
- My training has required personal attendance and none has been via distance learning
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Smoking - £150 for one 3 hour session
Weight Loss - £250 for five 1 hour sessions
Individual sessions starting at £60 each