Janet Hamilton Dip.Hyp CS; Ad.Prof. Dip.CP; Registered MBACP
Hello, my name is Janet and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor based in Great Dunmow.
I work from home in a private and confidential environment. I am experienced in working with loss, depression, relationship issues, anxiety, low self esteem, bereavement, weight loss and many other life events or issues.
I offer my clients a caring, confidential and non-judgmental environment where we will work together to explore your thoughts and feelings. An assessment to understand your individual needs and goals will take place in the initial consultation, and a short hypnotherapy will be included following the assessment.
Hypnotherapy is an extremely relaxing way to help you make positive changes to improve your life and relationships; it can help you to feel that you are equipped to overcome problems. When you are deeply relaxed, your subconscious mind is more able to incorporate suggestions which can improve your outlook on life, your behaviours or your relationships.
I am an Applied EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner.
I have specialist training in weight loss and weight control.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully insured.
- Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip.Hyp. CS) accredited by the National Hypnotherapy Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
- I am an Integrative Counsellor and an Accredited member of the National Counselling Society.
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Ad.Prof Dip.CP) accredited by the National Counselling Society and the Royal College of Nursing.
- Registered member of BACP, and bound by its ethical guidelines for good practice.
- Applied EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner.
- Advanced Techniques for Weight Loss.
- I attend regular CPD
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£35.00 per daytime session of 50 minutes, to include discussion of your individual needs.
In the initial session we will assess your goals and a short hypnotherapy will be included.
£40.00 per evening session after 5:30pm
I ask that a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellations is provided or the full fee may be payable.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available weekdays and some evenings.