Jane Harbord - LCPH MARH Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma, NLP Practitioner
Cottage Healing Centre
114-116 Lichfield Street
Hello, and thank you for reading my profile.
I have clinics in Wolverhampton and Tamworth
How can hypnotherapy help you?
- Hypnotherapy can help with IBS
- Hypnotherapy can help with stress issues, anxiety fears and phobias
- Hypnotherapy can help with sleep problems, relaxation
- Hypnotherapy can help with addictions, weight loss
- Hypnotherapy can help with confidence, self esteem and more.
Hypnotherapy can help you in so many ways,it can help with performance anxiety, stress, blushing, fears, phobias, IBS, smoking cessation , weight loss and much more.
I am passionate about helping you to achieve health and wellness and I have year over 20 years of experience in the complementary health care sector. I have also worked in the NHS, In education, Corporate companies and Field Sales. I have a wealth of experience which I would love to use to help you.
I love working as a hypnotherapist and coach, helping clients like you to make positive changes in their lives.
So if you have an issue and you would like to know if I can help please contact me to discuss things further. We can schedule a free 30 minute session to discuss if I am the right person to help you.
Hypnotherapy and Coaching are effective tools for making positive change.
Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Qualified NLP Practitioner and Coach
Smoking Cessation Specialist.
Weight loss specialist.
Why choose me as your therapist?
I am a qualified therapist registered with the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) and the CNHC , both these professional bodies ensure that I hold appropriate qualifications gained from an approved trainer.
I am also fully qualified Homeopath, Reflexologist, and Reiki Practitioner, so I am able to offer you a range of different treatments that might assist you. I work to a strict code of professional conduct.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma
- NLP Practitioner
- LCPH Homeopathy (qualified 2005)
- Member of the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths.
- IIHHT Reflexology
- IIHHT Indian Head Massage
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Past Life Regression
"thank you Jane for your help and assistance. When I first came to you I had just got divorced and my confidence had gone out the window. I was having trouble at work and finding it difficult to sleep. I felt so much better after the first appointment and by the end of the second appointment I felt that at last there was light at the end of the tunnel. thank you" Tracy B
" I had tried to stop smoking for a number of years but I wasn't getting anywhere. When I came for treatment I didn't even believe it could work. Well that was over 6 months ago now. Quite simply amazing and I would never have believed it if I had not tried it. Mark C
Please contact me for a free no obligation chat to check that I am the right practitioner to assist you.
I am usually available Tuesday to Saturday from 11.00 until 20.00 hrs.