I am an experienced Hypnotherapist, an NLP practitioner and a trained Louise Hay Life coach.
I love to help people feel better about themselves and to see positive changes in their lives after they have had my hypnotherapy sessions. I have a warm and encouraging approach and believe that together many issues and challenges can be overcome.
Hypnotherapy, NLP and the approach of loving and forgiving oneself founded by Louise Hay are all powerful and effective tools for change.
I can help with weight loss, stress reduction, eliminating phobias, smoking cessation and so much more. Love yourself enough to make the changes you need to be happy and the person you deserve to be.
Together we can do it! I look forward to working with you. Jadzia
Training, qualifications & experience
- Academy of Advanced Changework - Diploma in Hypnotherapy @009
- Academy of Advanced Changework - Certificate in Discursive Empowerment 2009
- Academy of Advanced Changework - Diploma in NLP 2009
- Mindfulness Diploma 2015
- Healing lives, achieving dreams Workshop Leader Certification - July 2005
Have run workshops based on the Louise Hay principles. I have also run stress free workshops and short introduction sessions on meditation.
I have worked in a women's refuge working with women to overcome trauma and have seen many clients working on weight loss, stress reduction, eliminating phobias, self-esteem, smoking cessation and so much more.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Fear of driving and driving test nerves, fear of needles, hair pulling, fear of blood and operations.
£65 for 1 session
£50 for 3 or more sessions booked in advance.
Smoking cessation £150
Hypno Gastric Band £150
I belong to the Northern Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapists.
I have just completed a Mindfulness Diploma and I am training to do a CBT diploma.
Type of session