Irene Irving M.Sc., Dip. Analytical Hyp. Dip. Hyp., GHR, CNHC
Village Beauty Spa
07912063838 / 07912063838
Thank you for viewing my profile. If you are suffering from the effects of Anxiety and/or panic attacks please get in touch to find out how I can help you. I use a combination of Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) and Neuro Linguistic Programming to help you if you are committed to change.
I am a Stress Management Specialist and offer one to one and group sessions for stress management. I also have specialist skills in helping people quit smoking, manage weight issues, and provide sessions of deep relaxation (either on a one to one basis or as a group).
I see clients in Ayrshire, by Skype or in the client's own home. I offer a complimentary 30 minute telephone consultation to discuss how Hypnotherapy can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Transformative meditation and Deep relaxation
- Diploma in Weight Loss
- Trained with Cathy Simmons on The Simmons Method for Smoking Cessation
- NLP Certificate with Ali Campbell
- Further training with Paul McKenna and Richard Bandler
- CNHC and GHR Registered
- Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Coaching
I am GHR and CNHC Registered.
I am an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer support to people dealing with the emotional effects, side effects and symptoms of cancer treatment.
From £50 per session (usually one hour)
Packages available. please get in touch for further information.
I offer flexible appointments to suit your. including evening and weekend appointments I also see people by Skype or in the comfort of their own home.