Irene Irving M.Sc., Dip. Analytical Hyp. Dip. Hyp., GHR, CNHC
10 Ballochmyle Street
07912063838 / 07912063838
Thank you for viewing my profile. Having suffered from low self belief and anxiety for most of my life, I know what it's like to constantly worry about everything and even worry about worrying, to have anxiety dictate how you live your life and have it stop you doing the things you want to do in life.
You can turn it around! Many people do every day. It just takes that first step to get in touch. I know it can be scary but it will be worthwhile and I can work with you to get back in control and live the life you were meant to live.
I have trained extensively and use a combination of Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) and Neuro Linguistic Programming to help you if you are committed to change.
I see clients in Ayrshire, by Skype or in the client's own home if required. I offer a complimentary 30 minute telephone consultation to discuss how Hypnotherapy can help you get back in control.
contact me now to find out more. Irene
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Transformative meditation and Deep relaxation
- Diploma in Weight Loss
- Trained with Cathy Simmons on The Simmons Method for Smoking Cessation
- NLP Certificate with Ali Campbell
- Further training with Paul McKenna and Richard Bandler
- CNHC and GHR Registered
- Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Coaching
- Stress Management Specialist
- OldPain2Go Specialist
I am GHR and CNHC Registered.
I am an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer support to people dealing with the emotional effects of cancer treatment.
From £60 per session (usually one hour, though first sessions usually last anything up to 90 minutes)
Packages are available. please get in touch for further information.
I offer flexible appointments to suit your needs, including evening and weekend appointments I also see people by Skype or in the comfort of their own home.