Helen Taylor BSC(HONS) Psych,Cert HYP CS,EFT(AAMET),HS (MHS)
01403 218018 / 07554 013158
Visit: thetherapyhub.net for more details of what I have to offer you.
An overview of The Therapy Hub
My name is Helen Taylor and I am a trained therapist working in Broadbridge Heath, near Horsham, West Sussex. At The Therapy Hub I offer a blend of therapeutic techniques.
I specialise in working with difficulties related to Anxiety- whether that is a type of Phobia, Anxiety about work, Fears about passing tests or exams, Anxiety that causes you to be in pain, Anxiety that causes you to binge or over eat...there are so many ways that Anxiety can display itself.
First Contact- what happens?
Please contact me via this website or via my business website: thetherapyhub.net where you can call me or fill in the contact form on the contacts page. We can then arrange for an INITIAL 30 MINUTE FREE CONSULTATION.
The 30 Minute Initial FREE Consultation- what to expect?
Also visit : www.thetherapyhub.net for more information.
This is an opportunity to come to The Therapy Hub and meet me in person to:
- Discuss what you are bringing to therapy and your therapy goal.
- Allay any concerns and ask any questions about therapy sessions.
- For me to take confidential notes and details which will support therapy.
- Book your first therapy session.
What to expect in a therapy session
- We will spend a brief amount of time reflecting on how you are feeling and any changes that have occurred since the last session.
- I may use a blend of therapeutic techniques or one single technique during a session. This will depend on what difficulty I am working on and each individually unique client.
- Clients are always safe during a therapy session and have the control to stop a technique if they feel uncomfortable.
- Before the session ends, the client will briefly be able to say how the session went and are able to book their next session.
See my FAQs page on my website: www.thetherapyhub.net
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a BSC(HONS) degree in Psychology and a qualification in Hypnotherapy with Counselling Skills - Cert HYP CS. I have also trained in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and I am a professional member of AAMET with accreditation as a level 1 and 2 practitioner. I have also had training in the technique: Matrix. I have completed Advanced Therapy Training to include specialist techniques for treating Habits, techniques for regression, treating children, using art therapy, treating big traumas and for treating different health issues.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Please contact me to discuss coming for a FREE 30 minute consultation.
***New Website just launched***
Visit my Facebook Page: The Therapy Hub, With Helen Taylor
Payment Plans are available.
A Single session of therapy is currently £70 and lasts between 60-90 Minutes.
6 days a week. Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 7.30 pm Saturday 10.00 am - 12 noon.