The Leigh Clinic
84 Elm Road
Essex Anxiety Therapy provides help and support for anxiety related difficulties.
- Generalised Anxiety
- Pregnancy, Birth and Postnatal Anxiety
- Work Stress
- Life transitions
Therapy sessions provide and safe space to discuss concerns and draw upon a range of useful therapeutic techniques including hypnotherapy, hypnobirthing, mindfulness, acceptance and commitment therapy and massage therapy.
My aim is to help clients build understanding, confidence and relief from anxiety through a compassionate and professional approach.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnobirthing
- Diploma in Massage Therapy Level 3
Certificates in a range of professional courses including Mindfulness, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Pregnancy anxiety
- Postnatal anxiety
- Fertility Stress
- Work stress
£50 per session (60 minutes)