Helen Evans GHR.HS. DipCHyp. NLP. NLP4Kids. ANLP. CNHC.
I have a clinic in Sandhurst and Tenterden. I offer support, tools & strategies for Adults, Teens and Children.Helping with a wide range of issues of which the symptoms related to Thyroid disorders is one of my specialist areas of work.Liability insured, DBS checked, 1st Aid qualified.
I offer tailored sessions to support and help with any issue that is limiting your life or that or your child. I have a particular interest in helping those with Thyroid conditions manage symptoms like stress, anxiety, fatigue, weight issues, low self esteem and depression. I also help with weight management and offer Virtual Hypnotic Gastric Band.
I work with teens and children (aged 7 years upwards) and involve parents/guardians in all aspects of their child's therapy. I am advanced DBS checked.
Qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and registered on the General Hypnotherapy Register at: www.general-hypnotherapy-register.com the National Hypnotherapy Society at: www.nationalhypnotherapysociety.org plus with the CNHC at: www.cnhc.org.uk
I am also a qualified NLP Practitioner and NLP4Kids therapist and registered with the ANLP at: anlp.org
Call or email me to arrange a non obligatory initial consultation (usually 30 minutes). Thereafter, you can book sessions on a "Pay as you go" basis or take advantage of the discounted 3 session package.
What to expect from a session?
Session generally lasts 60-90 mins (depending on which services you have) and, quite often problems can be resolved within three sessions.
However sometimes more sessions will be needed.
You will be welcomed to my safe and confidential premises where you can be completely relaxed and open about how you feel.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- CNHC Registered
- GHR Registered
- NLP Practitioner
- ANLP Registered
- NLP4Kids Accredited Therapist
I am DBS police checked and liability insured fully qualified therapist.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Having suffered with an under-active thyroid myself for over 25 years I am well aware of the Psychological disturbances associated with a Thyroid condition and understand personally what it means to live and deal with them.The 2 main types are:
- Hyperthyroidism(over-active) which can cause anxiety, irritability and mood swings.
- Hypothyroidism (under-active) which can cause mental slowing, memory problems, weight fluctuations as well as depression.
Call me to discuss your issues and to find out how I can help you cope and deal with them.
I will only see clients who have already been to their GP, been tested and diagnosed as I am not able to help with any issues to do with medication and do not offer medical advice.
- Initial consultation (approx. 30 minutes) £ 30.00
- NLP Sessions weekdays (60 minute session) £ 70.00
- NLP Under 18’s (45 minute session)£ 55.00
- Hypnotherapy Sessions weekdays (60 minutes)£ 85.00
- Hypnotherapy Under 18’s (45 minutes)£ 70.00
- Combined NLP & Hypnotherapy weekdays (90 minutes)£ 120.00
- Combined NLP & Hypnotherapy Under 18’s (60 minutes)£ 107.00
- Discounted sessions when a Pre-paid Block of 3 sessions is booked and paid for.
- Weekend's sessions cost an extra £15
- Smoking Cessation £ 285.00
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy £ 350.00
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of an appointment
- Concessions are available
Type of session
Appointments available weekdays and evenings (weekends cost more)