Heather Hall Hypnotherapy Dip.AH, Dip.CH. GHR & NCH(Reg.)NLP Master Practitioner
1 Harley Street
Do you want to make changes in your life? Are you depressed or stressed about the pressures of work? Or suffering from insomnia or low confidence? Whether it’s facing up to your fears, cutting out addictions or overcoming anxiety, Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help.
And it doesn’t just stop there. During Cognitive Hypnotherapy, your subconscious mind opens up to very helpful and powerful suggestions. The results can help you do all kinds of things, from giving up smoking to performing better at the office or in the gym. Generally leading a more happier and fulfilled life, being the best version of you.
Please call on 07761 586529, or Email Me for a no obligation consultation about your specific goal and how I can help you.
My clinic is a 5 minute walk from Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube stations. Directly behind John Lewis Oxford Street.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP)
- Specialist Smoking Cessation Training - The Simmons Method
- Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing Training
- Parts Integration Training - Dr Brian Roet
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I also work very successfully with children and teenagers.
Photos & videos
Please give me a call on 07761 586529 to discuss costs.
The initial session is the longest and takes about 90 minutes.
Subsequent sessions last approximately 50 - 70 minutes.
For smoking cessation you usually only need one session which lasts 2.5 to 3 hours. With free follow up sessions up to 6 months after your first appointment, just in case you have any hiccups with the smoking.
More can be found here:
"I would most definitely recommend you and have done so to my colleague’s. I felt real benefits from all the sessions I had and can recognise the change in how I feel" ~ depression
"A smoker since 1983, after one session I just stopped. Been 6 weeks now. Many thanks Heather" ~ smoking cessation
"The home birth and hypno worked very well together making it easier to get into a zone and stay there. As my labour was straight forward, the midwives had cleaned up, helped me bath and were gone within 1hr 15mins after the birth. I didn't even need any stitches. Thank you very much for the sessions, I was sceptical at first but so glad that I took part" ~ hypnobirthing
"I had no real idea what to expect from hypnotherapy but the more I looked into it, I only heard positive things from it. Heather has been brilliant and I would recommend her to anyone. The sessions were calm and relaxing" ~ anxiety & pain
Also find me on: