Hazel Jones (McCallum) - Anxiety, Stress & Stop Smoking
Anxiety, Stress and Overwhelm
Are you a hard-working professional who is increasingly feeling overwhelmed, anxious and stressed too much of the time or you just notice that you’re losing your confidence?
Do you find you are not enjoying your job as much as you should be, which is a shame, because, after all, you worked hard to get here? But it just feels so hard, so stressful, your anxiety is getting in the way of your focus and concentration and it’s affecting the rest of your life. It’s impacting your relationships, your health, your very joy in life.
Wouldn’t you love to be more confident, in control of your stress and anxiety, calmer so that you manage your job and your life, stay on top of things and have the energy to enjoy every day. I can help you to build the confidence and skills you need to manage your anxiety and stress; tackle overwhelm and to build your confidence so that you feel healthier and rejuvenated again.
Wouldn’t it be great to be free of cigarettes, saving money, feeling healthier? You can be. I have a tried and tested method to help you stop smoking, forever. Visit my website for more details about how you can achieve complete freedom from smoking.
I’m a Coach, a Cognitive Hypnotherapist and an NLP Practitioner. Why am I telling you this? Simply because it means I have such a wide range of skills and experience to help you get the results you want in the quickest and best possible way for you.
I work with anxiety and smoking because I have personal experience of overcoming both.
I’ve suffered from stress, anxiety and depression in the past. I worked many years in senior positions in both corporate and public sector and know I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed, stressed out and anxious. This is why I’m now passionate about helping you to develop the skills and techniques I myself learned, and more. Skills you need to function at your best, to let go of overwhelm, to manage your stress and anxiety.
I used to be a heavy smoker, always giving up and then going back to it. I could never quit it for good until I found the answer that I can now pass on to you.
We can work face to face or online but either way I offer an exceptional level of support, I’m with you all the way, making sure you make the changes you want to make.
You can do this.
“Hazel was there for me every step of the way. She was totally committed, and her enthusiasm and focus were infectious, encouraging me to stick with the programme. I remember when on holiday I texted her for advice and she was there for me, texting tips, contacting me the following day to see how things went.” Sarah, Surrey
Book a complimentary consultation by telephone, text or via my website at https://hazelmccallum.co.uk/get-in-touch/
And if you want to get to know me better in the meantime first then why not listen to my podcasts? Search for Happier with Hazel in iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher or click on the link here.
I’d love to hear from you and help you overcome your challenges so that you can live the life you are meant to be leading. You can either send me an email here or call me on 07786 221257.
Training, qualifications & experience
- The National Council of Hypnotherapy
- The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- The Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants
- The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Institute of Occupational Health and Safety
- The Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants
Relevant Qualifications include:
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic programming
NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Diploma Personal Transformational Coaching
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, Health Trainer
- Mental Health First Aid Trainer
What else you may want to know about me:
I have a solid therapeutic background and diverse life experience which has given me wisdom, patience and empathy.
As a registered nurse for many years I practiced in high care areas of cardiac and neurosurgery, both very stressful environments and so I know what it is like to work under immense pressure. I worked in Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Lebanon, South Africa, Australia and the UK.
I taught English as a foreign Language in Beirut, Lebanon which means that my communication skills are very good.
I held a senior post in a corporate consultancy for many years, again in a high pressure environment, so I know what it is like.
I once came first in a race riding an ostrich competing against a dozen men!
I used to skydive and scuba dive as a hobby but now I am a little more sedate and enjoy reading, walking, park runs, writing, being with friends and I love my work.
I’ve never been happier than I am now.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Lack of Confidence
Work Related Stress
I offer three and six month packages and intensive VIP days on request.
The three month package includes
- Around 15 hours of session time (this will vary according to your needs and by agreement)
- A personalised hypnotherapy recording to listen to between sessions to reinforce the changes that are taking place in your unconscious mind -this will be refreshed as needed during the course of your therapy to ensure you get the best result possible. Many hypnotherapists use generic scripts but I will write scripts especially for you to achieve your particular aims.
- My full support all through your journey. Clients comment on the level of support I give. Making changes can be hard, let's be honest about this, and so support and encouragement is crucial if you are going to achieve the success you really want. That's why I'm here for you to text or email at any time and I aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
- A 15-minute laser coaching call between sessions for extra support, bookable via my easy online calendar so you can choose a time to suit you. We can use this call to catch up on your progress, clear up any questions you may have to simply to set the direction of the next session.
- Full written instructions and MP3 recordings for all the techniques we use so that you can practise them at home. All the techniques we use can be applied, not only to the particular issue you are working on, but to all of life's challenges. So you get skills for life, not just to overcome this particular problem.
- Evening and Saturday sessions are available. I'm very flexible about timings. I know how demanding life can be and how sometimes sessions have to be fitted around work, childcare, travel etc.
The price for the three month package is £1,200 payable in instalments.
The six month package includes all of the above and costs is around £2,400, again payable in statements.
However, if you get the results you need sooner than this, or if you are unhappy at any time and no longer wish to work with me, we can discuss a refund on a pro-rata basis.
My aim is to get you the results you want as quickly as possible and not to drag out your therapy.
If you would like to stop smoking my Stop Smoking Forever Package which consists of an intensive session 2-3 hour session, followed by my support via telephone, text, email, face to face or online for four months after the session is only £299.00
When you are thinking of working with a therapist or coach I would advise not going with price when you are looking for help, look instead at the results they have had with other clients and their qualifications. Then, if you like the look of them, book a call to discuss your issue and get the feel of how they work.
But it’s natural to want to know what the financial commitment would be. That’s why I am transparent about my fee. So if you would like to know more about how I can help you shift your blocks so that you can go forward with the life you really want to lead then get in touch.
Do connect with me on LinkedIn or follow my facebook group, Happier with Hazel to find out more about me. You can also listen to my podcast to get some helpful tips and techniques to deal with life's challenges. It's free and designed to give you practical advice on all kinds of things around anxiety, stress, overwhelm and, well, just life!