Hayley Whitehouse D.M.H. D.Hyp. CPNLP. EMDR. Dip.SMC.GQHP
Resolution Therapy believes that two minds are better than one and together we can make changes in the way you think, act and believe.
After experiencing Hypnotherapy for my own problems I decided to train to help others in similar situations, and after many hours of further study and advanced training, I am now an associate trainer with the internationally renowned John Dewar School of Hypnotherapy.
My mission now is to help people change their lives for the better - so whatever your issue is, perhaps a Fear or Phobia or Weight right through to Panic Attacks and Stop Smoking and more, I have the skill set to help you help yourself.Change your life.
Certified in Hypnosis, NLP, EMDR and Clinical Hypnotherapy plus Advanced Specialist in Weight Management, Emotional Solutions and Smoking Cessation (Accredited Diplomas) I look forward to meeting and helping you.
My style is described as relaxed yet professional.
We will have an initial discussion and then between us we can decide the best way forward.
When we meet for treatment I will explain what hypnosis is and also what it is not just to dispel any myths you might have heard from people.
I work from a lovely quiet therapy room where you will be made most comfortable.
100% confidentiality is a given.
Training, qualifications & experience
- D.M.H Diploma as a Master Hypnotist
- CPNLP Certified Practitioner of NLP
- D.Hyp Diploma as a Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Dip. SMC Diploma as Stress Management Consultant
- Dip. E.S.S. Emotion Solution Specialist (Accredited Diploma)
- EMDR. EMDR practitioner incorporating Hypnosis
- Advanced Weight Control Specialist (Accredited Diploma)
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist (Accredited Diploma)
- GHR Registered Member
- GHSc Registered Member
- Associate trainer with John Dewar School of Hypnotherapy Training
Experienced Specialist Weight Therapist
Advanced Phobia Training
Smoking Cessation Specialist
Age Regression and Past Life Regression are areas where I have in depth experience
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Interview Nerves
- How to perform at an interview
- Motivation to Study Better
- Driving Test Nerves
- Tremors (Essential and Action)
Hypnotherapy £75.00 per session
Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation is £199.00
I will invoice you for a non-refundable deposit of £25.00 via PayPal which requires payment within 24 hours.
I will then confirm your appointment, please bring your remaining balance with you.
This is unfortunately necessary due to previous clients failing to turn up and not cancelling appointments.
I have a background in helping people dating back from my time in nursing.
Continuing now working with children and I am DRB checked.
As part of my dedication to helping people I also run group programs for Weight which run over 4 weeks and are very affordable at only £80.00 for the full programme of 4 weeks - please phone for more details of venue and dates.
Call for information