Hayley Glover - BA (Hons), PTTLS, Dip CHyp, CHyp, DipLC
57 Abingdon Road
Is your life where you want it to be, are you happy, healthy, living life to your full potential or are you ready to make a change?
My name is Hayley and I am a qualified, Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist and owner of Holistic Me. Based in Maidstone, my private practice provides a safe, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with free parking available.
Your first consultation is free, and all clients also have access to remote treatment sessions via Skype or by telephone should they wish. I provide personally tailored Hypnotherapy solutions, and mind based therapy techniques with focused expertise in many areas including:
- Anxiety based issues
- Personal Growth
- Life Changes
The Holistic Me ethos works on the principle that as individuals 'one size does not fit all' and instead provides the key strategies you personally need to move forwards in your life with confidence and clarity. I have helped empower many different types of people to transform their lives and find the solutions they need.
I am also a professionally trained and certified Life Coach, Usui Reiki Healing Practitioner and Creative. Holistic Me also offers a range of Wellness Products and access to Self-Help Resources and Workshops.
Need more Info?
You can find out more about me, read testimonials or gain access to further helpful information by following me on social media or by visiting my website as above.
Want to get in touch?
Simply call me on 07963 938916 or send me an email by clicking the Email Me button on this listing.
If you are facing a particular challenge right now and are seeking some friendly advice and guidance on how to go forwards please just get in touch. No question is insignificant, and often taking this first step can bring a great deal of relief in itself. I look forward to helping you be the best you can be!
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in the capacity of helping and supporting individuals with their health and well-being for many years and it is a privilege for me to empower someone to create positive change.
- Certificate and Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy Association accredited
- Certificate and Diploma in Life Coaching
- Usui Reiki Practitioner 1st and 2nd Degree
- City and Guilds PTTLS Post 16 Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts BA(hons) Design & Illustration
- Certificate in The Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- CPD Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- LSIS - Safeguarding
- LSIS - Advancing Equality and Diversity
- ICR - Data Protection Online
- Fully Insured
- CNHC Registered
I have worked with both adults and children and carry an enhanced DBS certificate
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Your initial consultation is FREE - if you have any questions about working with me please get in touch.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy - £60 per hour (Discounted rates available please enquire for details) Please allow up to 90 minutes for your first appointment.
- Additional Services, Self-Help Resources and Workshops - Please visit my website for full details of the full range of services I provide.
I have worked with a number of different people who have suffered with Anxiety or Anxiety related health problems and this is an area that I actively focus on working in.
Anxiety is becoming increasingly more apparent in today's society but with the right knowledge is something that can be managed and more importantly recovered from.
Clients are provided with a variety of treatment options as well as being given materials to take away that can be used to help support you with recovery and well-being.
Weekly Appointments 9am and 5pm Late evening appointments until 7.30pm on Wednesdays. Face to face online therapy sessions at times to suit - See website Closed - Sundays and bank holidays