Hayley Glover - Freedom from Anxiety | Nurturing Happier Minds
57 Abingdon Road
07963 938916 / 07963 938916
Do you struggle with Anxiety, Panic Attacks, feelings of overwhelm or have Health worries or concerns you wish you were free of?
Maybe you would like more confidence and self-esteem or don't feel good enough?
Perhaps you have a phobia or simply feel unable to make progress with your life because of how you currently feel?
Are you tired of thinking the way you do?
Do you want to make a change?
My name is Hayley and Im a qualified, Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist and founder of Holistic Me.
In addition to being a Hypnotherapist i'm also a trained Life Coach, Reiki Healing Practitioner, Creative and mum of two. I also run a range of Self-Help Workshops.
Over the last 6 years I have worked successfully with adults, teens and children sharing the knowledge and alternative perspective needed to bring clarity of mind and facilitate positive change.
Based in Maidstone, my private practice provides a safe, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with free parking available.
COMMON TREATMENT ISSUES
- Anxiety | Depression
- Personal Growth
- Life Changes | Identity
- Spiritual Health
I am a professional member of The Hypnotherapy Association and am also accredited and registered as part of the Professional Standards Authority with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Your initial consultation is FREE
Clients also have access to online treatment sessions via Skype or by telephone should they wish.
Need more Info?
You can find out more about me, read testimonials or gain access to further helpful information by following me on social media @holisticmetherapies or by visiting my website www.holistic-me.com
You can reach me on 07963 938916 or by email by clicking the Email Me button on this listing.
If you are facing a particular challenge right now and are seeking some friendly advice and guidance on how to go forwards please just get in touch. No question is insignificant, and often taking this first step can bring a great deal of relief in itself.
I look forward to helping you be the best you can be!
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in the capacity of helping and supporting individuals with their health and well-being for many years and it is a privilege for me to empower someone to create positive change.
- Certificate and Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy Association Accredited
- Certificate and Diploma in Life Coaching
- Usui Reiki Practitioner 1st and 2nd Degree
- City and Guilds PTTLS Post 16 Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts BA(hons) Design & Illustration
- NCFE Certificate in The Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- CPD Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- LSIS - Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- LSIS - Advancing Equality and Diversity
- ICR - Data Protection Online
- Fully Insured
- CNHC Registered
I have worked with adults, teens and children and carry an enhanced DBS certificate
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Your initial consultation is FREE - if you have any questions about working with me please get in touch.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy - £60 per hour | Session Duration up to 90 minutes
(Discounted rates for students and children)
- Additional Services, Self-Help Resources and Workshops
Please visit www.holistic-me.com for further details of the full range of services I provide.
FREEDOM FROM ANXIETY
Anxiety is becoming increasingly more prevalent in today's society accross all age groups and walks of life. With the right knowledge however Anxiety is something that can be managed, understood and more importantly recovered from.
When you are suffering with an Anxiety related issue it can be extremely upsetting and debilitating when all you really want is to live your life symptom free.
Clients at Holistic Me are provided with a variety of treatment options as well as being given materials to take away that can be used to help support you with recovery and mental well-being.
Weekly Appointments 9am and 5pm Late evening appointments until 7.30pm on Wednesdays. Face to face online therapy sessions at times to suit - See website Closed - Sundays and bank holidays