Dip Hyp - Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR) BSc Hons - MNIMH
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I've had a passion for hypnotherapy since trying it in my teens when I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. My parents were so impressed by the change in me that they both quit their jobs and retrained as Hypnotherapists! They ran a successful practice in south London for many years.
After 3 decades of searching, I finally found someone who'd train me in exactly the same powerful techniques that they used. I have a special interest in working with pain and physical symptoms using the dynamic methods I've learned.
I've also worked as a medical herbalist since graduating in 1999. I offer natural health management for women struggling with menopause, where I combine prescribed herbal medicine, health coaching and hypnotherapy. The aim is to see an 80% improvement within 8-12 weeks and my testimonials speak for themselves!
I love working with people who'd like to feel more in control of their own health, and move back towards their best selves. Visit my website now to book your free call, and tell me more about what's going on for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I've worked in alternative medicine since qualifying in Reiki at the age of 16. I was the 'extra pair of hands' for the Reiki patients attending my parents' practice.
- I graduated with a BSc in herbal medicine from Middlesex University in 1999 and have been in herbal medicine practice ever since.
- More recently I've incorporated health coaching into my practice, in order to help my patients get the basics of good health in place.
- I qualified in iridology in 2020.
- And in 2022 I qualified with a Diploma in hypnotherapy, trained in advanced hypnotherapy, pain techniques and hypnohealing.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Women's health
- Chronic illness
- Support through challenging medical treatment
- Palliative and end of life care
£99.00 per session
Free initial online session
Prices start at £99 for a trial session. Please book a free call so that we can discuss your particular needs and look into your best treatment options together.
When I work
My usual clinic times are Tuesday mornings, Wednesday afternoons and 2 evening sessions a week, usually Tuesday and Wednesday. Overflow clinics are available during busy periods,