Gwyneth Reeder - PG Cert (Clin.Hyp.) DIP. Clin Hyp BSCH (Assoc)
Clinical Hypnotherapy is a combination of hypnosis and therapeutic intervention. Tthe therapist and the patient work together to achieve realistic and manageable goals, which in turn leads to the patient making positive changes to the way they think, the way they feel and the way they behave.
During the first, appointment I will teach you self-hypnosis, which when practiced daily is a pleasant and enjoyable experience which can provide life-changing results. One of the great benefits of Clinical Hypnotherapy is that there are no known side-effects.
My aim is to help you make the changes that will empower you to live your life in a way that is beneficial and positive.
Hypnotherapy can help to free you from many of the worries and anxieties of everyday life. Helping you to overcome phobias, addictions and emotional problems. It is effective in weight control and increasing performance at work or in sports. It can help to improve concentration and memory in addition to helping with exam nerves or anxiety for students or parents of students going to university.
I am a fully qualified and registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, having gained my Post Graduate qualification from an established and respected training provider. The level of my training enables me to work with many differing situations in a professional manner. I am also qualified in Advanced NLP, TFT (Thought Field Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy). These therapies can be used as stand-alone treatments or as part of your therapy sessions.
I have undertaken further specialist training in Fertility Therapy and I am a fully qualified member of The Fertile Body Method. this therapy combines hypnosis with mind-body approaches to help identify and address emotional, mental and physical factors which can affect fertility and helps to reduce the negative side of infertility. For further information on specialist Fertility Therapy please see my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PG Cert (Clin Hyp)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy,
- Qualified Fertile Body Therapist
- TFT ( Thought Field Therapy)
- NLP Practitioner
- ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy)
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Sport Performance
- Working with Anxiety and anxiety related issues
- Hypnosis and mind approaches for fertility
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I work with hypnosis and mind-body approaches to help you with your fertility. Appointments for both male and females.
- For more information on how hypnotherapy can help you please contact me via my website www.clinicalhypnotherapies.co.uk or on 077 369 555 30 to arrange a free 20-minute telephone consultation.
- Appointments are for 60 minutes
- Quitting Smoking - Contact me directly
- Stress Management - Contact me Directly
- Mind- Management - Contact Me Directly
- Weight Control & Hypno Gastric band - Can be pre-booked appointments. Contact me Directly for package rates.
- Fertility Therapy - pre-agreed rates available
My style of hypnotherapy is about empowerment. Teaching you new skills and tools that will help you to take back control over your behaviors and ways of being.
During your first appointment I will teach you self-hypnosis and if you practice this daily, you could find that the number of therapy sessions you require is reduced. In any, event self-hypnosis will help you to feel relaxed and more able to deal with everyday stresses and anxieties.
I teach Mind Management and Stress Reduction Techniques both of which are used by employees and employers in order to obtain the most from the work environment and promote a work-life balance.