Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Ready to release anxiety and mental blocks that hold you back?
Gwen is a certified Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, accredited EMDR practitioner and NLP Master.
She offers a fast-track, actionable solution, deep diving into your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual spheres to heal you from past trauma and overcome anxiety, eating problems and chronically low self esteem.
Finally overcome the body image issues, depressed mood, anxiety, creative blocks or trauma symptoms that keep holding you back.
Your life is going to stop revolving around dysfunctional attempts to regulate your emotions.
Your change is going to be deep and transformative and will impact your beliefs and behaviours for good so that you can become the most confident, powerful and authentic version of yourself.
Specific examples she has helped her clients with:
- Reduce anxiety
- Remove fear and doubt
- Lift low moods
- Overcome addictive behaviours
- Regulate emotional eating
- Overcome public speaking anxiety
- Boost confidence and motivation
- Release blocks and procrastination
- Beat stress and overwhelm
- Eliminate specific fears and phobias
What her clients say about working with Gwen:
- “I’m able to embody the presence of the person we uncovered in our session. I'm much more united with 'her' and aligned with myself.”
- “The technique works for me 100%. I’m very very grateful.”
- “My attitude and approach to solving emotional or psychological challenges has changed.”
- “Knowing that my issues can be addressed effectively and relatively simply has improved my overall confidence.”
- “Gwen’s openness and tailored approach were great, I felt heard!”
- “Working with Gwen has given me a framework for my day to day so that I finally have a tool to overcome my issue.”
- “Gwendi’s approach and delivery are fantastic!”
- “Hectic days but things are going well and the pointers Gwen gave me have been IMMENSELY helpful!”
- “What a supportive session with Gwen, which felt like a true immersion into healing water, I can feel the things on my path and in my future.”
- “Things are flowing together after the session. Blocks are being removed at just the right times, and I'm able to get into the spaces I've imagined.”
- "The therapy with Gwen nurtured a positive seed and helps me revert to positivity whenever I find myself in a negative state."
- "The hypnosis and guided meditations helped me the most, but the personal talks beforehand were cathartic too. Some things I already knew, others became clear to me because of the conversations we had. Together, they really built up my self-confidence."
Training, qualifications & experience
- DipCBH Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Diploma
- CBT for Panic Disorder
- NLP Master
- Accredited EMDR Therapist
- Professional registrations: GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register), NCH (National Hypnotherapy Council)
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Manifesting abundance
- Creative breakthrough
- True Self Journey
- Shadow Work
£99.00 - £1,499.00
Free initial online session
Please find further information and client testimonials on my website and contact me with any questions you may have - you can reach me on email. Look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards, Gwen
When I work
Gwen supports clients online via Zoom or in my practice in off Tottenham Court Road Underground station in London.