Sue Gray Dip NLP Coach Clin Hyp, NLP Master MBIH (Lic)
Help Me Sleep - Helping You Get A Great Night’s Sleep.
Is tiredness getting in the way of your life, your career and performance at work? Or maybe you long to wake up feeling energised, alive, refreshed and positive...
As a versatile Life Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Master NLP Practitioner, I have any years of experience of assisting people to improve their work and personal lives as well as their sleep.
I specialise in helping people resolve insomnia and its causes, as well a wide range of sleep disorders. My unique tailor-made sleep programmes will help you quickly re-set your sleep. As a member of the British Sleep Society, I also specialise in helping people rapidly improve the quality and quality of their sleep and improve their health and energy.
We spend a third of our lives asleep, and this time is crucial for our mental and physical health and has a massive impact on how we function – our energy levels, concentration, reaction times and decision making. If you have problems sleeping or are suffering with lack of energy, you really don’t need to any more, I can help.
Why not call today to book your free 20-minute consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- British Sleep Society
- Complementary Natural Health Care Council
- British Institute of Hypnotherapy & NLP
- British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists and NLP Practitioners
Practitioner Qualifications and Courses:
- 2 months residential mediation course
- Core Transformation
- Connirae Andreas – Advanced Wholeness Training
- Mind Calm Academy - Qualified Meditation Coach
- FasterEFT – training
- International College of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Smoking Cessation
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Level 1
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Treating Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Working with Disordered Eating
- Phil Parker Training Institute
- Third Generation NLP
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Practitioner in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and Life Coaching
- Chartered Institute of Management NVQ Level 4
- I have professional insurance with Balens
- Enhanced CRB Clearance.
I am also a highly experienced, qualified manager, negotiator, project manager and housing professional, with qualifications from the Chartered Management Institute and Chartered Institute of Housing.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Mind Calm
- Body Calm
- Wholeness Process- Connirae Andreas
- Core Transformation - Connirae Andreas
Insomnia can be caused by many life events and challenges such as:
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss
- Shift Work
- Work Life Balance
- Unsocial hours
Some of the other sleep disorders we can help with include:
- Circadian Rhythm Disorder
- Jet Lag
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Breathing Disorders, Snoring, Sleep Apnoea, wearing a CPAP mask
- Hyposomnia’s – including Narcolepsy
- Parasomnias – including confusional arousals, night terrors, nightmares, REM sleep behavior disorder, sleep paralysis, bedwetting, teeth grinding , sleep talking and groaning, sleepwalking, and sleep related eating disorder.
Photos & videos
- Free 20-minute consultation
- £80 per hour
- Sessions in person, online or by telephone.
How I discovered Hypnotherapy, NLP, Coaching and Meditation:
I developed chronic health problems following two minor head injuries, and a large dose of stress, which left me unable to work and made commuting difficult as I was unable to use escalators, and had to walk using sticks. After sinking right down, being on tablets for depression and sleeplessness, etc, I decided I was not going to accept that this is how my life would be.
I determined that by hook or by crook I would get well. I did my research and decided on my path to health. I have never looked back. I have continued to make even more improvements. I trained with the people that enabled me to recover my life. I decided that this would be my new career. I was previously a senior manager in the housing sector.
I am living proof that we can powerfully influence our health and life with the right approach. I am now passionate about helping others to do the same. Having had a life-changing illness myself, and come out the other side, thanks to NLP, Hypnotherapy, Coaching and Mediation, I now specialise in helping other busy people get their lives back, specialising in sleep issues and what stops you getting a Great Night's Sleep.
My Client Testimonials:
Insomnia & Stress - "Sue’s hypnotherapy helped me to relax, expel stress and negative energy and sleep better. Without Sue, I would probably be on medication to help sleep. This has not been necessary." Development Manager, Ealing
Insomnia & Work-Life Balance - "I have learnt to go to work to do a job, leave work happy, look forward to my weekend and I sleep better at night. I prioritise what makes me happy." Accountant, Harrow.
Insomnia and Anxiety - "Sue was approachable, friendly, understanding, has empathy and great sense of humour. I have been able to take a step back in situations I would have felt flustered in. I would recommend Sue without any hesitation." Performance Manager, London
Insomnia and Overthinking - "My mind seemed to be constantly racing. Sue taught me how to achieve a state of calm. It has helped me see the wood from the trees, make better business decisions and stay focused on what really matters in my life." John, Managing Director, London
Results - "Sue exudes a calmness in her work which makes her clients feel comfortable and secure. At the same time, Sue has an incisive way of identifying not just what her clients' needs are but also in judging when to stretch and challenge them, and when to hold back." Finance Director, London
Type of session
Weekday and Saturday appointments available.