My work is about making life more meaningful for you. I practice as an integrative therapist, meaning that I draw upon a variety of therapeutic techniques, dependent on each individual person.
You may be feeling stuck in your present situation and are seeking a new life direction and/or have relationship problems, anxiety, depression or have experienced a traumatic experience.
Central to my approach is an assumption that in every troubling experience is a hidden opportunity for growth. I work in a way that makes accessible the inherent potential and meaning in these disturbances, and that creates space for you to connect with your own resources.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an NCHP registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, EMDR trauma counselor and a registered member of the National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness.
I have over 5 years experience in the field of personal growth, psychotherapy both in private practice as well as working in mental health and community organisations.
I am experienced in working with a wide range of clients dealing with issues from short term challenges to deep rooted issues requiring longer term work.
- CHP - The National College of Hypnosis & Psychotherapy
- MNSHP&M - The National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness
- EMDR -The EMDR Centre London
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
My Fees are
£60 per hour (Surbiton)
£85 per hour (Old Street - London)
£150 Smoking cessation and Weight loss (Hypnotic gastric band) (2 sessions)
Concessions available (please enquire for more details)
I am a Fellow of the National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness.
I abide by the Code of Ethics of UKCP (the largest organisation of registered psychotherapists and counsellors) and as part of this commitment have regular clinical supervision.