Saville Therapies Centre
College Suite- Saville Chambers
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne And Wear
FREE no obligation consultation is available by phone, so contact Georgia now and make the first step towards that change today. A highly professional, friendly and caring service for anybody who wants to enhance a positive change.
I specialise in helping clients who suffer with:
* panic attacks
* eating habits
* sleeping problems
*and a lot more.
My therapy treatments are bespoke for each client in order to achieve the best result.
I am an excellent non-judgmental listener.
All my clients say that I have great intuition and an authentic way of helping them to unlock their full potential. I always work and maintain the highest standards of ethos, non-judgmental and confidential qualities thought my therapy sessions.
Following a session, some of my clients report experiencing:
*Totally confident and re-energised with a great understanding of their goal.
*Relaxed and lighter
*Stress free and calmer after each session.
*With a stronger willingness to achieve a positive change as they trust my full commitment and support.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills- Chrysalis Organisation
- NLP Master Practitioner- The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Practitioner- The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- MSc Supply Chain Management & Logistics- Northumbria University
- BA(Hons) Marketing Management- Northumbria University
- Bach Foundation International Registered Practitioner
- Pain Management Through Hypnosis- London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder & Panic Attacks- MindBody Breakthrough
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts & The Inner Critical Voice- MindBody Breakthrough
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
If you would like to book a session with me, please contact me directly to arrange a brief discussion about what you wish to achieve from your session, the available treatment options and schedule your session.
Initial Consultation- FREE
Follow up sessions – 1hr £50
Smoking Cessation 2 hours £100
Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm Saturday 9am – 3pm