Emma Rawson of New Way Hypnotherapy
- Is anxiety stopping you from living the life you deserve?
- Is stress overwhelming?
- How would life be if you were in control of that habit or fear?
Hello, I'm Emma Rawson of New Way Hypnotherapy, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
I am a qualified and insured clinical hypnotherapist, and also an Accredited Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), and a Registered Practitioner on the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR). I offer hypnotherapy, often combined with other techniques to help you make positive changes to improve health and wellbeing.
Prior to qualifying as a hypnotherapist, I am proud to say that I worked for many years as a health professional within the NHS, where I held a role which combined a clinical workload with some management responsibility. I have also worked within a local university, as a part-time lecturer, including working with health professionals on counselling skills and behaviour change. I still utilise the skills I learnt and developed within my role as a health professional in the work I do today within hypnotherapy - and my motivation remains the same: to help facilitate change to improve lives, in whatever way is right for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in NLP Skills
- Winning Weight Loss Practitioner
- Counselling Skills for Health Professionals
- BSc (hons) degree in Dietetics
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a free telephone consultation to all prospective clients (up to 30 minutes).
- Hypnotherapy session: £ 70
- Smoking cessation: £150
- Weight loss programme: £550
The weight loss programme comprises 6 sessions, including hypnotherapy, coaching, specialist dietary guidance, and text or email support between sessions.
Type of session
I offer daytime appointments through the week - and some weekend and evening sessions.