The Elysia Centre 52 Bowling Green Road
Hi I'm Emma and I'm a Hypnotherapist - trained in Clinical Hypnosis, Relaxation Therapy and Stress Management.
At the heart of my integrative approach is the idea that we are all capable of change. What that change is or how it takes place differs from person to person. However, when positive change happens it can make a real difference to the way we live our lives.
Perhaps you're ready to make a change?
Maybe you want to:
- overcome personal barriers?
- improve overall well-being?
- eliminate unwanted behaviours? or
- heal emotional wounds?
Taking steps towards this can offer a real sense of freedom and control; ultimately leading to the change that you need in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I successfully trained with LCCHI (London College of Clinical Hypnosis International) and was awarded:
- The Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis
- The Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
and successfully completed training as:
- A Relaxation and Stress Control Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Initial Consultation: Free
Standard Therapy Session: £45
Smoking Cessation Session: £100
Monday - Friday: 11am - 8pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm